Eric Loves Rey

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Just now, MrPink said:

giphy.gif

AndyLL basking in the burn.

I anticipated that exact reply the moment I posted that, not even worth responding to.  The only difference was I thought that the person who posted it would have no avatar and 500 posts; I was hoping for better content from an admin

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I anticipated that exact reply the moment I posted that, not even worth responding to.  The only difference was I thought that the person who posted it would have no avatar and 500 posts; I was hoping for better content from an admin

Taking the Dame high road I see. Respond with the dagger.

I see you.

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

41 minutes ago, Ars said:

I just rewatched Black Panther on Sunday and I can't at all figure out why it was rated so high by critics 🤔

It's a decent flick, but it's very formulaic and it has terrible CG(mainly in the final battle). Not a huge of fan of MBJ's portrayal of Killmonger either.

I kind of agree with this; typical 'superhero dies and comes back to life' trope, then yes MBJ was given ZERO interesting lines--great backstory written, but no unique character charisma a la Hela or Ego.  I still applaud Coogler for doing an amazing job overall despite some of its shortcomings.

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

You call me a troll and I admit I can be annoying  at times but I still engage with mostly everyone 😶

You just want a collective circle jerk of opinions that reflect your own and thumb your noses down at everyone else that isnt part of your circlejerk. 

😧

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

Dammit that one burned last night. Huge thunder fan. Blew a freaking 15 point lead. Dame owned Russ.

Lillard is honest to god my favorite player in the nba that’s not in my team. He’s unreal. That game however, was all Russ’s fault. 

Edited by HouseOfTheSun
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

Dammit that one burned last night. Huge thunder fan. Blew a freaking 15 point lead. Dame owned Russ.

I'm a Houston fan so I remember when Dame did the same to us. Feels bad. :whosad:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ars said:

I just rewatched Black Panther on Sunday and I can't at all figure out why it was rated so high by critics 🤔

It's a decent flick, but it's very formulaic and it has terrible CG(mainly in the final battle). Not a huge of fan of MBJ's portrayal of Killmonger either.

It has the best score and production design in MCU. Critics like those stuff. 

• ...wtf 1

I was reading this board the whole weekend for TA, before I even joined. I suffered through the "disappointment" of AOU, even though AOU performed pretty well at the box office (really just GiantCALBears insulting RTH's predictions and bragging about how Harry Potter is bigger than Marvel will ever be). I was here for the "redemption" and glory that was IW. Now, we're in the Endgame. This should be an exciting weekend. I am going to be checking this site like crazy. After what happened with AOU, I am not going to get too over-confident, but I am hoping to see some fireworks, in a good way. I am ready for "Iron Man and friends."

• Like 6