Cap

**SPOILERS** AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS **SPOILERS** READ RULES BEFORE POSTING **SPOILERS** ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ** SPOILERS** DO NOT BE AN A-HOLE. **SPOILERS**

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

and instead it's back to Campbell punching himself until the spell wears off and he laughs in happiness looking directly into the camera shouting "IT'S OVER!". End of movie.

That was actually pretty funny. Campbell is a treasure.

The treatment to a certain character whose film is in works is pathetic to say the least. This is how you plan on winning the fans and audience who have got 4 shit movies before? Might as well have not introduced the character, variant or no variant. I hope TG2, Lightyear and JWD wreck this movie's legs completely. I for one have lost faith in MCU and Kevin Feige after one two punch of Eternals and DS2. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • ...wtf 1

30 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

The treatment to a certain character whose film is in works is pathetic to say the least. This is how you plan on winning the fans and audience who have got 4 shit movies before? Might as well have not introduced the character, variant or no variant. I hope TG2, Lightyear and JWD wreck this movie's legs completely. I for one have lost faith in MCU and Kevin Feige after one two punch of Eternals and DS2. 

What character? Reed? seriously? lmao.

8 hours ago, dudalb said:

I have not seen it, but it' was one film I decided I wanted to be spoiled about.

I suspect that what happens with Wanda will cause a replay of the whole fuss over what happened with Dany in the climax of "Game Of Thrones". A lot of her fans will be upset at her going over to the dark side, despite the fact that Wandavision was very careful to  build that a real possibility. Fans often see just what they want to see.

For me, that Wanda is so conflicted is what makes her such an interesting charecter. 

Yeah but, we've gone through this arc. Again and again and again. It's repetitive. 

And when you see how in interviews Raimi said he literally had no idea WandaVision even existed til halfway through production, it all makes sense. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Taruseth said:

I'd hardly call it a trailer but it certainly got the most reactions out of everyone aside from a trailer for a German movie.

Yeah it's actually a teaser isn't it! The trailer will come much later

Although The Illuminati were killed off by Wanda, I wouldn't be surprised if we see them again as surely there must be other versions or even an MCU/616 version that exists. 

Charles Xavier must be the only Marvel character to have been killed off three times on film, he was vaporised in X-Men: The Last Stand, died in Logan and killed by Wanda in MOM. 

5 hours ago, Grebacio said:

What are your predictions on audience reception and legs? I don't think it's "General Audiences" friendly, but hardcore fans will like it better, so I'm expecting a A- on Cinemascore, 2.25x multiplier.

A-/A, 2.25x. I’ve had CACW vibes from this since months ago.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

The complaint about there being too much Wanda doesn't make any sense when SHE'S THE ACTUAL VILLAIN OF THE MOVIE, so of course her screentime is gonna equal Strange's.

Also Agatha Harkness being terrified of her and warning Wanda "what have you done" at the end of Wandavision pretty much foreshadowed how absolutely nightmarishly powerful she is.

who's complaining about Wanda screen time? No one. 

@Taruseth Thanks for your feedback. :)

12 hours ago, CJohn said:

One Captain Marvel is viciously crushed by her in this movie.

Ha ha my thought exactly. The whole point of crushing Maria like a bug is to show that Wanda is more powerful than CM. And since she's more powerful than Professor X, well, that's just the next level. Many SH have fighter powers and shit and then X casually gets into their heads, brings up daddy issues and they crumble. But not Wanda. :worthy:

Edited by Valonqar

5 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Charles Xavier must be the only Marvel character to have been killed off three times on film, he was vaporised in X-Men: The Last Stand, died in Logan and killed by Wanda in MOM. 

You're rightfully forgetting him in Dark Phoenix

5 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Although The Illuminati were killed off by Wanda, I wouldn't be surprised if we see them again as surely there must be other versions or even an MCU/616 version that exists. 

Days of Future Past too

On 5/4/2022 at 10:59 AM, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Has anyone spotted the Oldsmobile yet?

There's a destroyed universe with lots of floaty cars, bricks and building. It's one of the floating cars in this sequence, it gets a fairly prominent shot. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Red headed mutants are Charles worst enemy.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

the person i really feel bad for is chiwetel. i guess his character didn't leave much of an impression but he was such a throwaway here after being set up as a main baddie in the last one. was weird that doctor strange reacted to him like "this guy's my arch nemesis he's always trying to kill me!" when they've basically skipped that step entirely.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3