BadOlCatSylvester

May 13-15 Weekend Thread | 67.4% drop for Doctor Strange 2

2 hours ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Guys lets make this thread a happy place.

We have a bullet-proof method for that as well: Rankings!

How about your personal favourite Top 3 MCU movies?

Mine are:

1) Infinity War

2) Thor: Ragnarok
3) Spider-Man: No Way Home

1. Guardians of the Galaxy 
  2. Avengers: Infinity War
  3. Avengers: Endgame

So, is Deadpool part of the MCU, b/c if he is, my top is some combination of:

Infinity War / Deadpool / Spiderman - the whole trilogy together

Captain America - the whole trilogy - this might be one step down from the top 3, but it's also really well done / Avengers 1 / Iron Man 1

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

The drop looks fatal, my brother who is currently living and working in Osaka, Japan said he planned to see MoM this weekend but local theatres have reduced its screenings in the freaking 2nd week, and the time schedule doesn't fit his free time, which is a big yikes. Japan has never cared much about  US superhero culture in general but it seems like they're even crueler to it now post covid, compared to the other Asian countries that have a majority of the population speaking Chinese and mainland China pre-covid.

• Like 1

Saw Encanto for the first time. Some of the same issues as Eternals, probably would have been even better as a series. I wish Disney would ditch their no villains kick.    

Also I have no idea how We Don’t Talk About Bruno became a sensation, wasn’t too catchy to me. Favorite song probably What Else Can I Do.

I didn't care for any of Encanto's songs. And I'm a big LMM fan (In The Heights yo). I liked some of the score though. The story feels thin and then it just kind of ends. Looks beautiful though.

Last year was kind of a weak year for animation. I only really liked Flee and Ron's Gone Wrong.