Eric Prime

WGA/SAGAFTRA Strike Discussion Thread | SAG Ratifies Contract

5 minutes ago, Potiki said:

Sure what he did is shitty but the bigger point is don't listen to anyone outside of SAG themselves, then you won't get your hopes up based on false statements. 

Or at the very least practice the art of tea leaf reading. 😉 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 12:02 AM, Porthos said:

Many thanks! 

Here's hoping that I find a nice present left for me by the folks meeting in Sherman Oaks (or wherever they're at) some time during the day. 🙂 

(Not actually expecting anything from ItsMeCarolAMPTP and her gang. But I'll settle for "Not Blowing Everything To Hell and Back")

((Mind, if they are late in delivering the prezzie by a day or three I won't complain — too much))

YOU'RE WELCOME, EVERYONE! 👍

Typical Hollywood.  Not respecting deadlines and always showing up late to for a project.  SMDH etc.  :sadno:

(really, this is all my parents fault.  If my birthday had been in Late August or Early September, could have saved folks a whole lot of angst and aggravations)

Edited by Porthos
  • Heart 1