Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

• Community Manager
20 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I don't necessarily buy that people forgot about the embargo. It is, generally speaking, the most anticipated film coming out until Thor. This IS an event. 

26 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I think a lot of people just forgot about the embargo. Its a slow Friday and it isn't a CBM so no one bugging them for reactions.

I'd say the hurricane is probably distracting people from rushing to post reactions to the movie.

At this point worse case scenario on RT would be slightly under Mama. Im expecting it to stay in the 70-80s. Between tracking and early reviews I feel like this is going to end up being not only a horror classic but one of the better King adaptations. 

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 1

So is WB just gonna announce next week that they're moving the embargo up from the Wednesday before release to the Monday because they were "shocked" at the overwhelming positive reaction?

Because this is the exact same situation as Wonder Woman.

• Like 3

Genuinely curious when the sequel will be dated for (because we all know that it's going to happen).

I hope it could be for next October; this franchise could take the OW record for 2 separate months. But would anyone be surprised if they maybe waited until sometime in 2019?

4 hours ago, DAJK said:

Genuinely curious when the sequel will be dated for (because we all know that it's going to happen).

I hope it could be for next October; this franchise could take the OW record for 2 separate months. But would anyone be surprised if they maybe waited until sometime in 2019?

I don't think it'll be next year as it's not even filming yet. I reckon either September 6th or September 13th 2019

• Like 1