Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

53 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

@BoxOfficeZ thanks for the review. Does it leave it open ended for part 2 since this film is only the first half of the novel? 

I get the feeling IT is going explode, a dire August means audiences are starving for a new film 

Yes.

Also I agree, this movie is going to take over and destroy September. I'm thinking 60m OW for now. Seems to be approaching a perfect storm. All it needs is great reviews, and a classic last week marketing blitz from WB, who always excel at it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Alright, I've just seen it. That's a lot to process. Here are my first thoughts and this is from the perspective of a person who has never seen the mini-series and read the book (Was going to but realized I simply didn't have time before the showing).

Reveal hidden contents

Is it A Very Hard R And Is It Very Gory?

5 hours ago, angeldelmito said:

i just started readin this nd tell me why stephen king got lil six year olds cussing up a storm in this here book kdsfjksfjksfjskfjkfjk

tumblr_inline_ouy2tiyVJG1qfemna_250.gif

The kids are 11. Not 6

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

I am 300 pages in.  Having seen Detroit, I really think the bad cop guy (from Baby Driver, Divergent, Fault in Our Stars, etc.) would have been a great Pennywise...

Yep, I agree.

• Like 1