Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

7 hours ago, shayhiri said:

I'll go see it first thing tomorrow - and then come straight back here and sh!t all over it (It), horror movies, and Stephen King in particular.

So there.

That's a horrible attitude to take when it comes to seeing a film. If you're already convinced that you're going to hate it then why are you going to see it?

Guuuuuys.You'll certainly float.This was fcking amazing.

Best Horror film ever for me,bar none.It's very creepy and disturbing yet somehow it founds some warmth and humanity in its quite moments.The scares are not there just because its a horror movie.They are very effective.Well developed characters,that you genunely care about,brough to life by a terrific ensemble.You could actually say that this is a charcater drama just as much it's a horror film,which is great because you really feel for the characters when something happens to them so the "horror" element has more impact.It's visually stunning.Honestly,i have nothing bad to say.It leaves you with a feel of unease long after you leave the theater.

Now i hope Muschietti does the unthinkable and delievers a great horror sequel.

Edited by TheDarkKnightOfSteel
  • Like 8

@TheDarkKnightOfSteel A great horror sequel is not unthinkable - James Wan did it with The Conjuring 2 - but that's awesome to hear. :)

Between Mama and especially this, Andy Muschietti has just entered the elite horror directors club that is bound to get big gigs from WB from now on, alongside Wan and David Sandberg.

9 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@TheDarkKnightOfSteel A great horror sequel is not unthinkable - James Wan did it with The Conjuring 2 - but that's awesome to hear. :)

Between Mama and especially this, Andy Muschietti has just entered the elite horror directors club that is bound to get big gigs from WB from now on, alongside Wan and David Sandberg.

Trying to think of what DC superhero movie Muschietti could direct next. Maybe Black Adam given the Rock's effusive Instagram post a few pages back?

I feel like WB tends to 'promote from within' with its actors/creatives more than any other studio.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Guuuuuys.You'll certainly float.This was fcking amazing.

Best Horror film ever for me,bar none.It's very creepy and disturbing yet somehow it founds some warmth and humanity in its quite moments.The scares are not there just because its a horror movie.They are very effective.Well developed characters,that you genunely care about,brough to life by a terrific ensemble.You could actually say that this is a charcater drama just as much it's a horror film,which is great because you really feel for the characters when something happens to them so the "horror" element has more impact.It's visually stunning.Honestly,i have nothing bad to say.It leaves you with a feel of unease long after you leave the theater.

Now i hope Muschietti does the unthinkable and delievers a great horror sequel.

That's good to hear. The strength of the book was the characters. The horror in the book came because we identified with the character so much and that is one of the things about the movie that I've been looking forward to. So I'm glad you feel this way about the film.

• Like 1