Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

IT was great! One of my favorite movies this year and one of my favorite horror movies of all time. It hits you right in the feels in a way horror movies rarely do. The cast is amazing! The clown is creepy and twisted. The acting is top notch. The stories of the kids are touching and you root for them with all your heart. Loved IT!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Does it end on a cliffhanger or just allude to part 2?

It ends like a complete movie does , but they kind of tease that there is more when they grow up through a dream Beverly has and talks about but it's never shown to us. But no , there is no cliffhanger at the end.

2 hours ago, Frozen said:

How brutal is Georgie's death? I hear it's pretty bad. 

Do they show the dog dying?

There was no dog dying in the version I saw ( but theaters in Kuwait are known for cutting stupid stuff from movies , specially horror ,so I'm not sure if it's there and it was cut because there were some cut stuff for sure )

Georgie's death was sad and somewhat gory. But it was fast , like after the conversation he has with Penny the kill happens quickly.

• Like 1

The movie was creepy and you really fear for the kids. But I'm a horror movie fan so these things are fun to experience for me. It's a must watch! Unless you or a relative of yours have some kind of clown phobia .... I would NOT recommend the movie in this case. If it's a slight fear of clown then maybe this movie is the right step to concur your fear but if it's full blown clown phobia I wouldn't recommend IT.