Noctis

La La Land | Now Playing | Record-Tieing 14 Oscar Noms and Record-Breaking 16 BOFFY Noms

1 hour ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Just saw this a few hours ago. I won't say much it, but that I loved it, and my favorite sequence in the film is one set in observatory / museum and has no dialogue, just music and features a lot of fantastical imagery. Also Gosling and Stone give some of the performances of their careers today, and Chazelle's direction / script is top-notch. It's just a great movie!

Any Oscar chances in your opinion?

• Like 1

On 11/09/2016 at 7:35 AM, Incarnadine said:

I was just coming to post the same news.

I'm sure this is just the beginning of many awards for Emma this year, hopefully culminating with the Oscar. If Emma wins I'll party hardy and do an epic happy dance. dancing-smiley04.gif

Nooo, Viola needs to finally get her dues!

In all fairness though, you don't have to worry. If not this year, then I think Emma will bag it next year for Battle of the Sexes.

apparently miles teller isn't in this because $4 million was too low a price tag. i dunno what movie he was in that makes him think he was worth that much. fantastic 4 wasn't out yet so maybe he thought that shit was gonna blow him up.

Oooooooioooooooiooh God :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1