kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

tfw this releases two weeks before you in other countries and you realize it's going to be a major pain in the ass to avoid spoilers.

The dinosaurs get out and it's not good but then at the end it's okay

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

tfw this releases two weeks before you in other countries and you realize it's going to be a major pain in the ass to avoid spoilers.

The power of the World Cup. Football is just too popular in Europe to release it in late June.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lol what the fuck are the spoilers gonna be the mean business people who are like "even though this has literally never worked for us let's make the worst dinosaur yet." are gonna get eaten.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Nah the dinosaurs need to stay out this time. That's the sequel hook.

Jurassic World: WORLD

I actually think thats gonna happen. Some sort of massive dinosaur breakout.

Its the Dawn of the Rise of the War for the Planet of the Dinosaurs.

• Haha 1

I hope it’s good. I really do. 

I haven’t liked the trailers much, despite some genuinely inspired shots. 

I’ve learnt never to underestimate a Jurassic movie’s opening weekend potential, but do think that its staggered opening may well hurt it domestically - at least a little.  The word will be out, and even if it’s good, it just won’t be the same as if it had been day and date. 

We shall see! 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 11:35 AM, Jonwo said:

Given the early OS release, I wonder when reviews will drop, I assume Monday 4th June at the latest or even Tuesday 5th June. 

When is it released OS? I'll be abroad starting next week, want to catch it earlier. 

11 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

When is it released OS? I'll be abroad starting next week, want to catch it earlier. 

June 7 in the UK and Germany and ill guess for the rest of Europe. Im too lazy to search for the other release dates but they're on ImdB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Found out the first 7 minutes of the movie, and tis the best possible thing they could have done for fans.

Basically taking The Bergs first idea for a sequel, mixed with Jurassic Park the game, mixed with two old JP and Lost World concept art and story boards. 

Got me 10x more excited.

Its also tacking to open to like 200m in China so yeah 1.3B + here we come. 

AAAAAAAAHHHH

Dont tease me like that :ohmygod: im so happy that i can see it already on June 8th! 

• Like 1