kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

5 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Jurassic World 3 will be about T-Rexanos, a DNA-modified, man-engineered T-Rex who seeks out the 6 Infinity Embers scattered around the Earth.

Inside each ember, there is a DNA sample of one of the most vicious and powerful dinosaur that ever walked the Earth.

Once T-Rexanos assembles the 6 Infinity Embers, he will be able to break the embers with his powerful jaws and teeths and bring back to life those mighty dinausors , thus restoring dinosaurs as the primary predator of Planet Earth.

Meanwhile, in Space, a young hero named Mr Lorde meets the director of Solo : A Star Wars movie, they are ready and willing to defeat T-Rexanos, at all costs (daughters included).

FTFY.

So basically Stan Marsh is going to Donkey punch a T-Rex.... I can't wait till the next South Park game.

3 hours ago, Moviefanatic said:

Same here! The marketing is just awful but it’s comimg off the massive JW. No idea where this will go 

I wouldn't call the marketing awful though its been inconsistent. The shot of the Dino in the wave would be an epic money shot if the campaign was better edited. 

Also seems weird that Pratt and bdh broke up so soon 

I think the movie will do fine. Competitions don’t look that heavy and it’ll enjoy the major advantage of summer weekdays that Ultron didn’t have. 

I can see 170-180M OW, 2.6x for $440-470M total.

OS is trickier because of World Cup but the release dates seem to work around that period. 1B OS could still be in play if China delivers $300M

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aabattery said:

The JW video game is posting some shameless @aabattery bait.

I cant believe I only just found out about this, and its being done by Frontier who did Planet Coaster which was an awesome game. Excited for JW but more excited for the game, cant remember the last time I got excited for a game in several years.

• Like 4

Id really love to see a dinosaur movie about a giant game reserve. Billionaires come to hunt T-Rexes, Spinosauruses, Allosauruses, etc. it wouldn't really fit into the Jurassic park universe totally but that might make for a great movie. Or even a Turok movie where he's on a whole planet full of dinosaurs. 

43 minutes ago, BOOYAH SUCKAS said:

Id really love to see a dinosaur movie about a giant game reserve. Billionaires come to hunt T-Rexes, Spinosauruses, Allosauruses, etc. it wouldn't really fit into the Jurassic park universe totally but that might make for a great movie. Or even a Turok movie where he's on a whole planet full of dinosaurs. 

Suggest you watch The Lost World then

• Like 1