kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

44 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Found out the first 7 minutes of the movie, and tis the best possible thing they could have done for fans.

Basically taking The Bergs first idea for a sequel, mixed with Jurassic Park the game, mixed with two old JP and Lost World concept art and story boards. 

Got me 10x more excited.

Its also tacking to open to like 200m in China so yeah 1.3B + here we come. 

Whoa! That sounds awesome. My hype for FK just skyrocketed. I especially like that their taking ideas from the TLW story boards. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Alli said:

What's tracking at?

There hasnt been any tracking out yet. We should get first tracking numbers by next week (most likely Thursday). Boxofficepro has it at 130/327.5 but thats a forecast rather than tracking. 

Also I dont know where that 200m OW in China number is coming from but PS just started like a day ago. There is no way to tell right now what the OW will be apart from saying it will be big. I doubt it will open to 200m in China though but it will have better legs than IW

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Brainbug said:

http://deadline.com/2018/05/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-advertisers-jeep-dairy-queen-doritos-dr-pepper-1202395514/

185M global marketing campaign budget as far as i understood. The article states basically that Universal is going all-out with the advertisement.

That's just the marketing value from product tie ins. 

• Like 1