Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

As in when he was on Krypton or on the ship?

On Earth. If Zod can’t survive in Earth’s atmosphere how does baby Superman survive?

5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

On Earth. If Zod can’t survive in Earth’s atmosphere how does baby Superman survive?

Zod can it's just difficult. There's a scene in MoS where Martha Kent is talking to Clark and talks about how he had trouble breathing as a baby.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Oh I think they say cause he's just a baby he was able to slowly adapt to Earth's atmosphere as he was growing up. Martha even mentions as a baby Clark struggled to breathe at times probably cause his body was slowly getting used to Earth. Supposedly it was harder for Zod cause he had spend so many more years on being used to Krypton than Clark ever did so the change was more jarring for him.

Though tbh that's one of the problems I have with the movie since Zod in actuality adapts to Earth's atmosphere fairly quickly even though he states part of the reason to terraform Earth was so that the Kryptonians wouldn't need to take a lifetime to adjust to Earth's atmosphere when in reality Zod did it pretty easily. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Oh I think they say cause he's just a baby he was able to slowly adapt to Earth's atmosphere as he was growing up. Martha even mentions as a baby Clark struggled to breathe at times probably cause his body was slowly getting used to Earth. Supposedly it was harder for Zod cause he had spend so many more years on being used to Krypton than Clark ever did so the change was more jarring for him.

Though tbh that's one of the problems I have with the movie since Zod in actuality adapts to Earth's atmosphere fairly quickly even though he states part of the reason to terraform Earth was so that the Kryptonians wouldn't need to take a lifetime to adjust to Earth's atmosphere when in reality Zod did it pretty easily. 

Zod was a special case because he was trained as the most elite Kryptonian warrior and even then it was a struggle for him.

I kind of thought there was a throw away line in the movie I was forgetting. 

Still, Karl-el adapted and Zod started to adapt. It does make a mockery of the world engine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Out of all the upcoming funnybook stuff, the one I really can't wait to get a proper look at is Lindelof's Watchmen. That could be one of the best things to ever be adapted from a comic if it's close to Leftovers' greatness.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, TMP said:

Johnny Depp being fired from Fantastic Beasts 3 would only be actual news if FB 3 still sounded like it was happening. 

it's probably the unnamed WB movie that's dated for Oct/Nov 2021.

and why would they fire Depp now? right after we found out he was also being abused by Heard..  doesn't make much sense :thinking:

plus Depp was the best part of FB2 :ph34r: 

47 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

it's probably the unnamed WB movie that's dated for Oct/Nov 2021.

and why would they fire Depp now? right after we found out he was also being abused by Heard..  doesn't make much sense :thinking:

plus Depp was the best part of FB2 :ph34r: 

He was not being abused by her. His lawyers claims come from a deposition where she admits to physically stop him from pushing her little sister down the stairs. This is the base of the "she abused him too" accusation.

26 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

He was not being abused by her. His lawyers claims come from a deposition where she admits to physically stop him from pushing her little sister down the stairs. This is the base of the "she abused him too" accusation.

didn't she like chop off his finger or something.

8 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

didn't she like chop off his finger or something.

He says she did that, but she denies it. Frankly, the whole situation between Depp and Heard is a massive shit show of he said, she said. It reminds me of the Woody Allen/Mia Farrow debacle, where Allen was accused of molesting Dylan, while Mia Farrow was accused not only of coaching her, but also of abusing some of her other kids.

I guess the moral of both of these stories is to never be in a relationship, ever.  

• Haha 1