Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

So how long till Disney will have to be legally forced to release the movie on its present release date? I'm guessing hey will have to pay quite a bit in legal fees if they decide to delay in less than two weeks before the movie releases. At this point, I'd say the latest they have is until the movie's premiere in LA. After that I just don't see the movie getting a DOM delay unless cinemas are forced to close.

It is a potential $1 billion movie. Sending it directly to Disney+ means they will lose hundreds of millions in theatrical revenue. That's not gonna happen. Most likely scenario is that they will move it to a late summer slot (late July/ early August) . The next likely scenario is that it will take The Eternals date. 

Edited by TLK
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, john2000 said:

? we dont know how much views captain marvel had in 2 days though ? as for black widow, only twitter has fall, face book has 6,5 mill views very very good, and as for youtube to early to tell, but looks good i would say

I don't remember in views but CM trailer 2 had more likes for sure.

17 minutes ago, Menor said:

I don't remember in views but CM trailer 2 had more likes for sure.

captain marvel trailer 2 has 49 million views, and at the same time virus exploded on social media when bw trailer 2 came , it took a lot of buzz thats clear

3 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Black Widow and Mulan on Disney+ during these unfortunate events could be good for people staying home 

Black Widow on Hulu

Mulan on Disney+

The Eternals on ESPN

Buzz for Disney channels at a time people will look for entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 4

BW is gonna move. With other studio biggies moving, Disney will have to do it. 

I mena, if virus clears everywhere by early May and BW had open field all to itself, that's gonna be the biggest and most lucrative risk ever. But there are to many if's. 

Edited by Valonqar

4 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

BW is gonna move. With other studio biggies moving, Disney will have to do it. 

I mena, if virus clears eevrywhere by early May and BW had open feel all to itself, that's gonna be the biggest and most lucrative risk ever. But there are to many if's. 

Disney is a trend-setter, not a follower. They'll brace the storm to great results!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TLK said:

It is a potential $1 billion movie. Sending it directly to Disney+ means they will lose hundreds of millions in theatrical revenue. That's not gonna happen. Most likely scenario is that they will move it to a late summer slot (late July/ early August) . The next likely scenario is that it will take The Eternals date. 

No freaking way they will release this to Disney +. If they have to put it on the shelf for a year, they will.

People are just plain stupid here at times.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

I can’t see any summer movies moving just yet. The virus they’re hoping is seasonal, so hopefully they’ve got things more under control or less panicked by then. 

That the virus is spreading in Australia, where it is summer, seems to be shooting the seasonal theory to hell.