CJohn

Ralph Breaks the Internet | Rich Moore / Phil Johnston | 21st November, 2018

Hilarious teaser :rofl: This pretty much looks like The Emoji Movie, but actually funny.... and good.

I'm all on board for this. I ADORED Wreck-It Ralph, it's my 2nd favorite WDAS film of the decade after Zootopia. Too much product placement could be an issue, but if they keep it w/a genuinely great sense of humor (like this teaser shows), it probably won't be.

Oh, and I think that this teaser is going to play like a riot pretty much everywhere. ESPECIALLY the bunny gag at the end (total flashback to the Zootopia sloth teaser). I doubt this movie misses 200M DOM.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

That bunny joke will definitely draw in parents who dread taking their kids to another boring animated film. That bit alone could have been isolated into its own teaser and it would have been the successful teaser I have seen in a long time. The rest of the trailer is fine but that ending really makes it go out with a memorable bang. Ralph should have been Disney’s big Christmas release, not Mary Poppins, although Ralph should still earn plenty of bucks into 2019.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

hope ralph travels to 4chan and pepe the frog is the villain.

sad thing is this movie will probably just be outdated references. well, all references on the internet only last about 2 weeks so unless they produce a new sequel every 2 weeks, it will be outdated.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

sad thing is this movie will probably just be outdated references. well, all references on the internet only last about 2 weeks so unless they produce a new sequel every 2 weeks, it will be outdated.

what are you talking about? is not the premise of this very topical film that Ralph has to travel to Newgrounds where he finds out all your base are belong to us and he has to defeat the numa numa guy?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Disbelief 1