CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

17 minutes ago, Mango said:

Realistically I'm expecting $72-75M for Saturday but some crazy ass out of the blue $80M estimates would make for a truly exciting weekend here.

Yeah, 10-12% bump seems about right.

34 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

#AvengersInfinityWar is trending on US Twitter. Yes I know the movie is making bank, but that's a surprise. Movies typically trend after previews start letting out, not the opening Saturday afternoon. It's either a slow news days, or people reallyyyy want to share how they feel.

And infinity is spelled wrong. #AvengersInfinintyWar is trending lol 

• Haha 1

I'm realistically expecting something in the $70-75 million range today, but you'd better bet I'm rooting for it to somehow go higher. I feel like it needs something in the high-70s to have a realistic shot at the weekend record.

1 minute ago, Webslinger said:

I'm realistically expecting something in the $70-75 million range today, but you'd better bet I'm rooting for it to somehow go higher. I feel like it needs something in the high-70s to have a realistic shot at the weekend record.

disney is 2 steps ahead...tie for OW

I was checking how showtimes looked on the arclight website (How great is it that hovering over the showtimes reveals the seating chart? Takes notes, Fandango, for us BO nerds) and got an alert that asked customers to come extra early to allow for finding parking. Never seen that before!

• Astonished 3