ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

2 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Maison is legit. Backed up the now confirmed report of Rogue Squadron delay.

Big Screen Leaks is also realiable and said the same.

Honestly, this looks very possible. Feige clearly liked her a lot, and she recently said she would love to make SW so...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Maison is legit. Backed up the now confirmed report of Rogue Squadron delay.

That's interesting. I hope she gets more creative freedom on that and I would imagine that Eternals is a great learning curve for her about big budget movies. She seems genuinely open, curious, and someone actively seeking to better her craft without ego getting in the way. Similar like with Denis Villeneuve where you can see him getting better after every movie step-by-step progressing from smaller budgets to bigger ones.

I'm very much looking forward to see her Star Wars movie.

Edited by von Kenni
typo...

9 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Big Screen Leaks is also realiable and said the same.

Honestly, this looks very possible. Feige clearly liked her a lot, and she recently said she would love to make SW so...

Cloe directing, Michael Waldron writing, Kevin producing, seems like a great team on paper. Could be a good fit for Star Wars. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cap said:

This woman is my HERO. I hope she knows I am working on Eternals fan fiction right now 😂🥺

I write fics too, I'm not even a woman nor asian but she's such an inspiration for writers

She just does and says things without giving a fuck about what people think, but contrary to most people doing that (they're assholes), she's so genuine and kind and intelligent

A role model for those who know where to look

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

16 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Anecdotally I haven't seen any hate for this movie from people I know. The audience scores in the U.S. are really shocking to me.

Critics,trades

Movie buffs( this is where most of us on this forum are)

GA( largest percentage of the movie going audience ,all they care about is did they enjoy the movie or not). Think this is where the negative reception really  is .

Eternals ain't exactly friendly esp those who are used to typical marvel fare.

I really loved this! No idea what the critics were smoking when they reviewed it 😒 They only thing I was lukewarm about was the Sersi/Ikrais relationship ...Gemma and Richard are both attractive people but they literally had zero chemistry. Hopefully Druig and Makkari get a bigger spotlight in the sequel if it's get made. They were my fav along with Kingo. Speaking of him mocking bollywood film dynasties was for me the funniest part of the movie lol

3 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

I write fics too, I'm not even a woman nor asian but she's such an inspiration for writers

Very nice. Very nice. Ours is currently Thena/Gilgamesh 🥺 and Steve/Sersei 🥵

• Thanks 1