MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

2 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

I see the thread up, come into it, thinking "wow, a teaser" - and what do I get??

Vegemite...

Why would there be a teaser for a movie that's 14 months away, when the teaser for the movie that comes 4 months before it hasn't even dropped?? 

Damn it, Shay! 

16 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Why would there be a teaser for a movie that's 14 months away, when the teaser for the movie that comes 4 months before it hasn't even dropped?? 

Damn it, Shay! 

Yeah, I don't really care about any Marvel stuff - except this (because it's Asian and martial arts), Dr. Strange (because it is shaman fantasy), and Thor (if it is Taika).

Hmm - that's actually a lot; that means they dropped most of their dumber stuff when Avengers ended for good - and kept only the cooler projects. It seems Feige maybe listened to the Shay.

Edited by shayhiri

I'll go to Fox Studios after work this week and check.  (I probably won't)

Actually, it has a new name.  20th Century Studios Australia.

And I just noticed ILM is setting up a facility in Sydney.

https://variety.com/2019/film/asia/industrial-light-magic-ilm-effects-australia-sydney-1203267367/

• Like 2

Stupid to shoot in the middle of this. Should defer until things settle down. Not just this movie. Tom Hanks got infected in Australia as well. I am worried for Batman team in UK as well. 

If Disney planned for reshoots they can still get it done despite this shoot getting cancelled. Otherwise things move. Already BW is likely to move and Dr Strange will struggle to be ready for May next year considering director change. 

10 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am worried for Batman team in UK as well.

Batman will shut down any day. WB must be very happy that they let James Gunn shoot so early, last film of 2021 that wrapped filming before the virus lol

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

Batman will shut down any day. WB must be very happy that they let James Gunn shoot so early, last film of 2021 that wrapped filming before the virus lol

They won't shut down for another few weeks or until someone on set gets infected. Boris Johnson is going Trump-mode so I doubt we'll see much happen until the situation gets pretty bad there.

• Sad 1