baumer

New Weekend Thread..Shazam 6.3 Little 5.3 Hell 4.9...NO FLAME WARS PLEASE!

2 minutes ago, mulderfox said:

China is were Ant-Man made its difference compared to Shazam. Budget on Shazam is also less too. I think when its done it will have made same profit as Ant-Man did.

not sure why you feel the need to repeat this to yourself but ok

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Knock It Off 1

19 hours ago, CJohn said:

You also left this place as a regular member? Damn shame.

See After. Witness the phenom that is sweeping... some nations across the Ocean. 

Yep. I have only made 15 posts in the past month. Once the semester is done I'll probably start posting more bc I don't have any summer classes.

Oh Portugal.

19 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

lmao why the fuck are people here willingly paying money to see Hellboy? Y'all are pathetic

I wanted to see it, as did friends. Plus, DOLBY.

• Like 1

My pick so far for movie this decade (at least one that was given a big theatrical release) that deserved to have more people see it is Only The Brave. Holy shit that movie is so damn good, and so criminally underrated. 

13 minutes ago, Harley said:

I don’t get the concern over Shazam’s box office.  The sequel has already been greenlit. Does the box office really matter?

It's a dick measuring contest ...

... so of course it matters. :P

... but yeah, they're going to make a Black Adam movie ... and a sequel, so it really doesn't matter for the people who liked it.

I mean hell, Tomb Raider is getting a fucking sequel. lol

20 minutes ago, Harley said:

I don’t get the concern over Shazam’s box office.  The sequel has already been greenlit. Does the box office really matter?

A script for the sequel has reportedly been ordered, it is a good sign but doesn't necessarily mean S2 has been greenlit.

• Thanks 1

A movie that deserves more in my opinion was: Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse, hands down one of the best recent blockbusters and easily best CBM since TDK.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DAJK said:

My pick so far for movie this decade (at least one that was given a big theatrical release) that deserved to have more people see it is Only The Brave. Holy shit that movie is so damn good, and so criminally underrated. 

I also loved Only The Brave. Finally got a chance to see it last week on TV and loved it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I watched it a few days ago too. I liked it. Kosinski is improving.

Edited by Alli
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

It's a dick measuring contest ...

... so of course it matters. :P

... but yeah, they're going to make a Black Adam movie ... and a sequel, so it really doesn't matter for the people who liked it.

I mean hell, Tomb Raider is getting a fucking sequel. lol

I imagine Black Adam will come before Shazam 2.

• Like 1

It's a good thing that Laika is backed by Travis and Phil Knight as any other studio would have packed in it already. At least Aardman has commercials and TV to supplement the movies. 

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1