Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

25 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

It's only overtime if they work more than 40 hours.  For regular employees I should mention, managers don't get overtime pay.

It depends on the state. In some places, if you work more than 8 hours in a day, you will be paid OT for the hours above 8. For most places in the US, it is indeed only after 40 hours in a week is reached.

Sorry guys, America, France, China, Phillipines, england, Sweden, Brazil, Hungary, Russia etc, you (we) are cancelled, only one country knew there was only one way :

255px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png

I kindly ask to free this wise country and all of its citizens from the threadban.

Edited by The Futurist

42 minutes ago, DAR said:

Probably the nicest thing you can do is not leave any mess for them to clean up. That way they can get the room ready for the next group much more quickly and easily.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackspider said:

Wow had no idea about either of those. Jesus Christ! A 6,000 seat theater! 

Radio City Music Hall isn’t actually a movie theater most of the time, but yeah, that is crazy. And most the showings probably came close to selling out too; this is when Disney animation was like the Broadway of cinema, so Radio City was probably pulling in Broadway-level crowds for this.

Edited by TServo2049

with 25 screenings left at my theater today there are 9 sellouts so far

just checked tomorrow and there is 55 screenings...:ohmygod::ohmygod:

the most screenings there are for another movie is captain marvel with 5, everything else literally has just 1-3...

• Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, MattW said:

Probably the nicest thing you can do is not leave any mess for them to clean up. That way they can get the room ready for the next group much more quickly and easily.

I was taught as a kid to always pick up my trash at the movies. When I went to the theater with my friend a while back I yelled at him for not doing the same. lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

I was taught as a kid to always pick up my trash at the movies. When I went to the theater with my friend a while back I yelled at him for not doing the same. lol

Yes! Thank you!

Whether you're the only person in the theatre or it's packed, it's so easy (and morally good) to take it with you why wouldn't you? 

Some argue that there's people employed and it's "their job" to do that. It might be so, but they have plenty of other screens to clean and have other jobs to complete as well.