Eric Loves Rey

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

19 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Iron Man 

Incredible Hulk

Iron Man 2

Meet the new Iron Man

I was thinking about this as well. While I’m sure Sony wants a Spider-Man movie every two years, him having two in one phase is no coincidence. The torch has been passed from Iron Man to Spider-Man.

Anything for Midsommar Thursday?

(It's nice that Spider-Man is doing well, I guess more speciality divisions like Fox 2000 bringing diverse quality films will shut down in favor of some dumbass in an insect suit swinging from buildings for the 800th time.) 

Cinemascore’s threshold for doing a survey and releasing it publicly is opening in 1500 theaters. What if cinemascore has some automatic system which flagged it as below that because the Tues true midnights were ~1000 theaters?

Edited by Thanos Legion

Just got back from a 7pm showing in Seattle, 2D Imax.  The theater can't have been even 10% full, more like 5% probably.  No idea why-- maybe 4th of July night shows are usually empty?  In any event, just thought I'd pass along the datum.

3 minutes ago, andrewgr said:

Just got back from a 7pm showing in Seattle, 2D Imax.  The theater can't have been even 10% full, more like 5% probably.  No idea why-- maybe 4th of July night shows are usually empty?  In any event, just thought I'd pass along the datum.

Yup, that is normal for the date. Good day time business and then terrible evenings unless the weather is bad. 

• Like 1

I am just back from Dolby showing in San Jose and it was like 80% crowded. "Parking Lot" otherwise was not busy. Most folks were at fireworks.

Movie itself I am mixed. While it was better than homecoming(I snoozed at that late night showing), Just felt something was missing with this. Since this is not spoiler thread dont want to discuss much. Mid credit scene was good the end credits one felt bit of a let down. Overall B and to me lower end of MCU verse better than IM2, Thor 1/2, Ultron etc but not much otherwise.

• Community Manager
11 hours ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

Thank you! My current subscription is up on 7/13. I received an email with a link. When I click on the link, it asked me to log in. I do so and then there is an error message.

Can you submit a support ticket with the error code? Thanks!

46 minutes ago, andrewgr said:

Fourth of July is not the holiday for movies. Dunno why