grim22

The Matrix Resurrections | December 22 2021 | Keanu, Lana Wachowski back

48 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Saw a bus advert in London so they're at least trying... a bit. Notably it gave Reeves and Moss equal billing.

I have a theory

Spoiler

Trinity is actually the one this time. Or Neo become Trinity at some point of the movie.

I see the EW video as a hint of the latter one.

https://playback.video.meredithcorp.io/219646971/6284401750001.mp4

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Look fine. I really need to know what Hugo Weaving did to get replaced from Marvel, Transformers and now The Matrix.

If I recall, he was asked back for the Matrix, but the pandemic ended up messing with that.

• Like 1

Canadian theatres are the best, they never tell you what time tickets drop and they're always dropped randomly after the US. 

New trailer seems more indicative of the film itself vs the hype machine of the first trailer, looks so good and I'm sure they're still hiding A LOT of the movie.

25 minutes ago, MrPink said:

If I recall, he was asked back for the Matrix, but the pandemic ended up messing with that.

It was a conflict with a stage show but then it got resolved but Lana changed her mind. It's confusing. I'm bummed he isn't returning, he's the best character and the new guy doesn't do the best impression. Imagine the shock at the end of trailer 1 if it was Smith talking to Neo in that office.