Eric Quinn

C’MON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY...AT LOS ALAMOS | BARBENHEIMER WEEKEND THREAD | We’re Thriving in our Plastic Fantastic Era | Mother Mothered with 162M | Daddy Exploded with 82.4M

Your Barbenheimer weekend plans  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to watch this weekend specifically?

24 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

Has anyone ever thought about casting Margot Robbie as an aspiring Fox News anchor who's working under Rupert Murdoch?

22 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

And she's also in a lesbian relationship with Kate McKinnon

Ah yes, Bombshell is a fantastic film. One of my favourites from that whole year. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Eric Bainbridge said:

OMG

I had no idea you came back. Surreal to see you again all these years later, but I hope you stick around.

Family life and work took me away from the box office, I've tried coming back before but my mind was closed to it still, but I'm ready to let Barbie open my mind! And, as an instructor once said:

Open your minds, and your legs will follow.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Joel M said:

I 've watched this year in theatres:

Megan

Babylon

Creed 3

Scream 6 (x2)

John Wick 4

Mario

Gotg 3

Little Mermaid

Spiderverse (x2)

Flash

No Hard Feelings

Indiana Jones

MI7

and Barbie this weekend will make it 16, which is almost double the amount of times I went in 2021-22.  

For me its 

Babylon

Antman 3

John wick 4

Creed 3 

DND (×2)

Mario (×2)

Gotg3 (×2)

Spider verse 2 (×2)

Transformers (×2)

The flash

Sisu

And barbie

The main reason I so many films twice is because I have too many friends that are on different work schedules ( except for transformers. That was just for me)

• Like 1

Okay, this is completely OT but this thread needs to break the post pandemic records and this deserves all the eyes:

As someone that has a hard time getting into anime and is very much an western animation kind of guy, if you ever need to watch one anime series in your life, please consider watching Cowboy Bebop. It’s the coolest shit.

13 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

For me its 

Babylon

Antman 3

John wick 4

Creed 3 

DND (×2)

Mario (×2)

Gotg3 (×2)

Spider verse 2 (×2)

Transformers (×2)

The flash

Sisu

And barbie

The main reason I so many films twice is because I have too many friends that are on different work schedules ( except for transformers. That was just for me)

Theater views for me: 

Knock in the Cabin

A man called Otto

Ant-Man 3

Transformers ROTB

Spider-Man ATSV

Scream VI

Insidious 

Ruby Gillman

Evil Dead Rise

Indiana Jones

Suzume

John Wick 4

MI 7 x2

GotG 3 x2

Elemental 

TLM x4 

soon Barbie e oppe

Edited by flavi02000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ringedmortality said:

Has anyone ever thought about casting Margot Robbie as an aspiring Fox News anchor who's working under Rupert Murdoch?

It’s already been done. Check out the movie Bombshell in which she portrays that exact character.

• Astonished 1

For me: 

Watched in theaters (10): Puss In Boots, M3G, Cocaine Bear, Scream VI, Shazam 2, D&D, Air, GOTG3, ATSV (2x), Trans ROTB (expected: Elemental, Barbie, Oppy)

At home: Dance with Somebody, 65

Maybe watch eventually: Otto, Plane, Knock at Cabin, AMWQ (got 20 mins so far…), Creed III, Mario, Mermaid (kids went w/o me), Boogeyman, Flash, Indiana Jones 5

Not for me: John Wick 4, Evil Dead Rise, Fast X, No Hard Feelings, Insidious 5, SOF, MI7