Blankments

Split | January 20, 2017 | James McAvoy | Directed by M. Night Shyamalan and Produced by Jason Blum

I mean, I liked The Visit. Seems like Split could be another step in the right direction. That said, really, really didn't like how M. Night portrayed mental illness in The Visit. Formerly, he characters with mental illness or perceived mental illness were misunderstood heroes. Now, at with The Visit, they're monsters. Hopefully that's not exactly the case in Split.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ban1o said:

no matter how much I try, I hate m night shyamalan. I will never ever forgive him for what he did to the last airbender lol. 

This movie looks okay though. I'll probably check it out. 

That movie was awful. I can't watch Korra because of how fucking bad the movie was

5 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

That movie was awful. I can't watch Korra because of how fucking bad the movie was

Don't let that terribly misguided misfire of a movie keeps you from enjoying a terrific show like Korra.

I highly recommend the series. On many aspects, I feel it's even better than the original Last Airbender animation.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Sam said:

Don't let that terribly misguided misfire of a movie keeps you from enjoying a terrific show like Korra.

I highly recommend the series. On many aspects, I feel it's even better than the original Last Airbender animation.

I wasn't big on S2, but S3 and S4 more than made up for it. I had a couple of friends who gave up on it after the second season and I haven't been able to convince them to pick it back up. :sadben:

Zaheer was legit amazing though, one of my favourite villains of the last few years.

• Like 2

I'm heading in to see this today, I never liked any M Night movies and wasn't planning on seeing this but I feel like I have to make a statement to these PC / SJW people who will try to dictate to me what I can and can not see. My ticket is a middle finger to these over sensitive snowflakes who try to censor art and creators. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

I'm heading in to see this today, I never liked any M Night movies and wasn't planning on seeing this but I feel like I have to make a statement to these PC / SJW people who will try to dictate to me what I can and can not see. My ticket is a middle finger to these over sensitive snowflakes who try to censor art and creators. 

How laughable.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

Of course BKB is the only one who liked this. 

• Like 5