CJohn

Creed 2 | Nov 21 2018 | Steven Caple to direct. Production begins March

I hope that I manage it to avoid watching this trailer. Maybe only the reactions.
It's bad enough that Creed II is again released months later here. The last time despite that I tried to avoid spoilers, I knew almost everything before I saw the film in theaters. Which probably is to blame that I liked the film but was not overwhelmed.

I'm really curious how they will put in Drago...

34 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Creed 2 isn't WB, it's MGM. They are probably distributing themselves domestic with their new Annapurna partnership. Not sure if WB is handling OS, they probably are.

At the very least, WB's logo plays at the front of CREED II.

How I know that... 🤐

That’s a great trailer. I am honestly impressed that Stallone and the series both make it clear that Rocky’s story ended with Rocky Balboa and he is just supporting Creed in these movies. Even the trailer makes it clear he has no vendetta against Drago. Stallone definitely developed more self awareness in the past decade.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

A Masters and was on his way to a PhD on a Fullbright scholarship at MIT when he met Grace Jones and the rest is B and C and D movie history

Dude's wicked smart, and gave a pretty great TEDx talk a few years back. The fact that he's also been the best Rocky villain thus far is just icing on the cake imo