Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Come back to me in 7 weeks. :) 

Spider-Man + Iron Man couldn't hit it, and Black Widow's not gonna be something new like Captain Marvel, Aquaman or Black Panther were

On 3/6/2019 at 10:05 PM, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Would pretty much guarantee another $100M OW (though I think that's realistic anyways without Emma Watson). 

On 3/6/2019 at 10:08 PM, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

The thing with Watson  is that she can still give it a boost even if it’s Marvel.Watson in just another movie is not a draw (no one is tbh) but Watson in a MCU film is basically a money printer.

Have I gone through a wormhole?

Since when has Emma Watson been some huge box office star?

5 hours ago, Avatree said:

Have I gone through a wormhole?

Since when has Emma Watson been some huge box office star?

I didn't say that Watson is a draw.Watson in the right role is a draw.IMO,there is no such thing as a box office draw these days unless your name is DiCaprio.But certain actors have a certain following that they are always to see them when they star in a movie that they are interested in.Watson's following didn't show up for Perks but they sure as hell were there for Beauty and the Beast.Beauty and the Beast could was alway going to be a huge success but imo Watson pushed it a little bit further.

Another billie on the horizon for the MCU. Black Widow is one of the most popular MCU characters and her own long long overdue solo movie is going to be incredibly successful because of it. 

Edited by DMan7

16 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Another billie on the horizon for the MCU. Black Widow is one of the most popular MCU characters and her own long long overdue solo movie is going to be incredibly successful because of it. 

Oh no...here we go.

"90 % on RT, 200 million dollar opening, 600 domestic, all locked" :etc. :D 

However, I do agree that most people are sleeping on this film. It will be a huge hit and I also think that the anticipation and the long history of people waiting for this to happen will help its chances...

• Knock It Off 1

21 hours ago, RichWS said:

Rob Hardy is the DP? Okay, that's a start.

On top of his contributions to Garland's films, I feel like his work on Mission Impossible Fallout was pretty excellent too. That film just looked great.

That said, I'd be surprised if Black Widow looked that good since outside of Guardians 2 the MCU's had less-than-stellar cinematography imo