CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Avatar is mediocre, we get it. Manos: The Hands of Fate ist the best movie since The Great Train Robbery, we get it.

Now, lets talk about box office, shall we? I personally think I Feel Pretty is doing solid enough.

• Like 1

I am very pessimistic anyway, but if this could do a big real Friday number, which would imply that it is performing like a....marvel film (compared to its preview number) rather than Star Wars or Harry Potter then things could get interesting. I wish Rth could give us a newer update.

This number will give IW the biggest true friday of all time, i think it will do +$75 on saturday for the biggest saturday and single day (without previews) of all time. The It's headed for a $235-250 OW. It probably don't break the OW but it will be second with an amazing number. It will break the WW OW for sure

• Like 1