kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

This movie will be the perfect opportunity for cinephiles and critics to bitch & whine about CGI this summer.

AGAIN.

Best reviewed blockbuster of the summer locked down.

Cool Beans.

:)

Edited by The Futurist

I'm going high on the film and thinking 800+ million. Now that doesn't mean that it has to make that amount to be successful. 

13 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

This might be the reason why the Cinemacon footage was killed. They want to keep the HALO jump as fresh as possible.

• Like 1

I am heavily relying on the sixth Mission Impossible movie to save American cinema.

• Like 5

Not as good as the first trailer, but still very damn good. This is the only movie I am planning on watching in theaters this summer movie season, so it best not disappoint.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Not as good as the first trailer, but still very damn good. This is the only movie I am planning on watching in theaters this summer movie season, so it best not disappoint.

Similar thoughts.

What a weird time to release the trailer... its 4am on the east coast and 1 am on the west. Obviously not trending on twitter in the US because most people are asleep

I feel like this bears repeating: Paramount's marketing department definitely leaves a lot to be desired. For a second trailer to have worse editing than the first is basically a sin in my eyes.

• Like 1

Looks good to me and I have liked every MI film, except for the first 2 . Part 3 is my favourite because of Philip Seymour hoffman’s (RIP) character who is one mean son of a bitch.

• Like 1

Well this was random. Film looks like Mission Impossible. I’ll see it.

13 minutes ago, zhu2 said:

I feel like this bears repeating: Paramount's marketing department definitely leaves a lot to be desired. For a second trailer to have worse editing than the first is basically a sin in my eyes.

Too many repeated beats from the first trailer for me. I couldn't be more indifferent about MI but I'll be the first to admit that trailer was great. It was slick and had personality. This is just... generic "epic" marketing.

Probably gonna go see it though, if nothing else because it's one of the few types of movies my dad would enjoy.

I look forward to seeing Hunt's team go rogue for the 5th time in just six movies.

Spoiler

Really, I do!