kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

This movie will be the perfect opportunity for cinephiles and critics to bitch & whine about CGI this summer.

AGAIN.

Best reviewed blockbuster of the summer locked down.

Cool Beans.

:)

Edited by The Futurist

I feel like this bears repeating: Paramount's marketing department definitely leaves a lot to be desired. For a second trailer to have worse editing than the first is basically a sin in my eyes.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zhu2 said:

I feel like this bears repeating: Paramount's marketing department definitely leaves a lot to be desired. For a second trailer to have worse editing than the first is basically a sin in my eyes.

Too many repeated beats from the first trailer for me. I couldn't be more indifferent about MI but I'll be the first to admit that trailer was great. It was slick and had personality. This is just... generic "epic" marketing.

Probably gonna go see it though, if nothing else because it's one of the few types of movies my dad would enjoy.