K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I mean, you have to say this. That saturday is just insane, as it might equal Avengers Fr-Sa-Jump or even surpass it. And if that's not enough of wonder, JW does it mid june vs. early may.

Now we know, why we had to be disappointed qith AOU. Because this was waiting. This weekend. And I'm soooo excited.

• Like 2

It is gonna happen the same that happened when Avengers opened. It is gonna kill the market. Disney should just stop marketing Inside Out because that is dead :lol:

It is gonna happen the same that happened when Avengers opened. It is gonna kill the market. Disney should just stop marketing Inside Out because that is dead :lol:

It's not dead. Dark Shadows, Battleship, and the Dictator were never going to do good in the first place. Inside Out can still be massive as can Ted 2

Is this one of those weekends where we're counting the Walmarts as part of MoS's OW or one of those weekends where we're not? I can never keep track  :lol:

What if Jurassic World had the Wal Mart Tie in?  250 OW? lol. 

Well, he has one in his batcave, does that count?

69_16506_0_TheBatmanChronicles8ThePrison

I literally just spit out my beer, lol. 

• Like 1

So I'm guessing that any sequel will probably drop. Not trying to be pessimistic, but where could they go from there? Plus I think part of what made this opening happen was the nostalgia of finally returning.

Starlord beats Avengers. Wow. Just wow.

So looks like Marvel is definitely putting the Guardians in Infinity War now.

And Thanos will use the Infinity Guantlet to send Drax and Hulk into the Cretaceous to fight dinosaurs.

And the X-Men are gonna take a little trip down in the Antarctica to the Savage Land (think King Kong '05)