Annabelle 2 $0.00M $4.31M
Leap! $0.00M $3.21M
Logan Lucky $0.00M $2.91M
Dunkirk $0.00M $2.96M
Spider-Man: Homecoming $0.00M $2.15M
Birth of the Dragon $0.00M $1.51M
The Emoji Movie $0.00M $1.74M
Girls Trip $0.00M $1.74M

Top ten to barely clear 30m. Is this going to be the worst weekend since the early 90s, late 80s? :bourne:

A lot of those look a tad low for the 3 day considering nothing new is coming out (and Hazlo Como Hombre should crack top 10 as well). But yeah, abysmal weekend for sure 

On 28/08/2017 at 6:11 PM, Nova said:

So the trailer/Spot for Happy Death Day is playing before Taylor Swift's new music video. That video has over 25 million views in like 16 hours. It's gonna hit like 40 million views in 24 hours. 

Whoever thought of that was genius especially with the tone of the music video having a death theme to it too. Will be interesting to see if it has an effect. 

Thanks for this! I was wondering why Universal tweeted yesterday that this had over 110m views. I checked Facebook but highest I could find was 18.5m views for one video. I think combined between YouTube and Facebook I noticed about 30m views. 

Thats very clever. Kind of cheating if they're including a skippable ad (after 5 seconds) on a YouTube song. 

19 minutes ago, Rumpot said:

Kingsman tracking 40m+ and Ninjago 35-40M. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/kingsman-golden-circle-tracking-40m-us-debut-1034157

September going to be huge..

Two $40m+ OW would be huge considering that $40-48m is what previous September smashes like HT1 and 2 and Insidious have done. I imagine WB will be very happy if Ninjago cracks $40m but they'll be fine with $35m as it'd be more than what Storks did last year. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My showing of Wind River tomorrow morning already has 10 tickets sold :jeb!: Should've been in one of the bigger auditoriums @CJohn

Don't worry, All Saints will fill that biggest screen just like it did this past weekend :sparta:

• Haha 1