franfar

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga (yes that's the subtitle) | May 24, 2024 | Anya Taylor-Joy is Furiosa + Chris Hemsworth

14 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Kinda would have liked a little more of a story hook in the trailer with how long this has been in development 

Agreed. I can’t help but feel a bit underwhelmed by this trailer, it just looks like “more of the same”, which would be disappointing considering how long it’s been in production. Don’t get me wrong, I still want to see it, but this trailer didn’t wow me.

• Like 1

It's so lame that we live in a world where we have to slap "A Mad Max Saga" on the title. Just aggravates me but whatever

Looks awesome. I do think the trailer could've been a bit better tho. Maybe another money shot or two in terms of action. And I think the music was lacking. I don't think it surpassed any of Fury Road's trailers

Can't wait tho

• Like 1