CJohn

DUNKIRK WEEKEND THREAD | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS | Official estimates Dunkirk 50.5M, GT 30.3M, SMH 22M, Apes 20.4M, Val 17M | Wonder Woman is the new summer champ with 389M total | Summer Sale is Live!

6 minutes ago, Emperor Tele-Limai said:

I double-stack the glasses all the time. Passive 3D glasses are usually better tho. 

they have clip on ones too, but I still wouldn't use 3D :P 

Interesting weekend. 

Great for Dunkirk and Trip. Expected for Valerian

i seriously can't understand why Ape War is dropping so hard... Makes no sense for this to drop so hard from the 2nd movie

Homecoming needs to do 55% increase on fri and 35% on sat to keep 325 mill alive. If its like 45 and 30 then we are looking at 300+

14 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Interesting weekend. 

Great for Dunkirk and Trip. Expected for Valerian

i seriously can't understand why Ape War is dropping so hard... Makes no sense for this to drop so hard from the 2nd movie

Homecoming needs to do 55% increase on fri and 35% on sat to keep 325 mill alive. If its like 45 and 30 then we are looking at 300+

Apes has bad WOM and Dunkirk is taking away it's audience. 

Don't whine when you'll have 16 superhero movies a year now, you are responsible of your own misfortunes.

<_<

You don't deserve Valérian and Lauréline.

Your loss.

See you at the premiere of Avengers 7, Deapool 5, The T.Rex and the Furious 3, X Men 24 and Christopher Nolan's Tea Time on A Zeppelin, folks.

-_-

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1