Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY VI: Return of the Jedi - Ballots (pick one for each category, only rank Best Picture) Due 3/2 at 11:59PM EST

I have no idea how to rank my best villain category if I were to because they’re all equally fantastic.  Think I’d give the edge to the people on the unbraced sink in mother! or Sudeikis in Colossal but it’s a close call.  Might give Shannon in Shape of Water the edge depending on my mood

1 hour ago, New Year New Panda said:

I haven't seen most of the Oscar nominees so I don't really feel comfortable making a list. Only seen like 20 films from this year.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I have no idea how to rank my best villain category if I were to because they’re all equally fantastic.  Think I’d give the edge to the people on the unbraced sink in mother! or Sudeikis in Colossal but it’s a close call.  Might give Shannon in Shape of Water the edge depending on my mood

If Sudeikis gets nominated (and he better be), he's definitely getting my vote. Didn't want to see someone get their comeuppance more in a movie all year.

Just now, That One Guy said:

the big question is why didn't you find the people sitting on the unbraced sink in mother! to be good villains.  hated them more than most villains this year that's for sure.

Eh, the real villain of mother! is Darren Aronofsky

What the hell, my current Villain ballot:

Him, “mother!”
Pappy, “Mudbound”
David, “Alien: Covenant”
White People, “Get Out”
Richard Strickland, “The Shape of Water”

edit: Hmmmm, maybe I should put Sam Rockwell in there too.

Edited by Just Tele
  • Like 3