WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

i'm sorry but BP will be lucky to have anything less than a 90% drop today

sorry isn't good enough :*(  whyyyyy...90%?!?! oh..noooooooooo!!  Thank you for telling me, but you could've let me down a little more gently don't you think...

30 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Avatar 2 comes out in 2020, so it would be nice if the mods would enforce some sort of realistic ground rules on this incessant bullshit.  

I mean, they don't allow people to waltz into a DC thread and make EVERY SINGLE POST about a Marvel movie or vice versa.  Why should the posters on these boards be subjected a poster here making literally every fucking post about James Cameron or Avatar every single fucking week?  It's nonsense that makes reading these boards a pain in the ass.  

Xdldl.gif

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Avatar 2 comes out in 2020, so it would be nice if the mods would enforce some sort of realistic ground rules on this incessant bullshit.  

I mean, they don't allow people to waltz into a DC thread and make EVERY SINGLE POST about a Marvel movie or vice versa.  Why should the posters on these boards be subjected a poster here making literally every fucking post about James Cameron or Avatar every single fucking week?  It's nonsense that makes reading these boards a pain in the ass.  

Just put him on ignore man.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Well it's becoming easier and easier to make get big domestic numbers, I mean Titanic is the greatest domestic run of all time and it only made $600m. I'm starting to believe $4b is possible, for some reason I don't need to go that high for the told you so factor, most people on here think it will make less than Avatar (how does 2A<A even make sense).

I wonder if @IronJimbo in the supermarket is like

- IJ: excuse me sir, how much for this can of beans? 

- attendant: it's 1$, sir. 

- IJ: you mean 0.000000000358A, right?

- attendant: :huh:

• Like 9
  • Haha 20

If the will of the herd is to stop poor Jimbo talking about his beloved highest grossing film of all time then so be it, I won't be the one to bring up Avatar any more in weekend threads.

It would be nice if some of you learned how to respect others though, the amount of hate in here is astonishing.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, SteveJaros said:

Panther might be getting the equivalent of Star Wars fanboy type response in some quarters. E.g., I have heard several African-American students at my institution say they've seen it three or more times already.

I went and saw Baby Driver 7 times. Saw the disaster artist 4 times. Not sure that counts for much ;) 

2 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Panther might be getting the equivalent of Star Wars 'fanboy' type response.. E.g., I have heard several African-American students at my institution say they've seen it three or more times already.

I'm whiter than a ghost and I've seen it 5 times. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I just love love love how small and insignificant Doctor Strange looks compared to BP. :bravo:

Or all of those listed apart from TA, which is certainly going down on BP's huge mandingo very soon. 

15 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

If the will of the herd is to stop poor Jimbo talking about his beloved highest grossing film of all time then so be it, I won't be the one to bring up Avatar any more in weekend threads.

It would be nice if some of you learned how to respect others though, the amount of hate in here is astonishing.

Ill bring up Avatar if it allows you to keep on talking buddy.

So avatar looking at what in china, 1b? 0.5a?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

Ill bring up Avatar if it allows you to keep on talking buddy.

So avatar looking at what in china, 1b? 0.5a?

the heat in here is too hot to answer this but I appreciate it buddy. A2:china >0.5A

30 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 10