ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

5 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

It could happen. As MuffinMan pointed out, critics are really warming up to this movie:

CO1b5Dp.png

ynhrznE.jpeg

The current review posted  is negative. It's 59.6% rounded off to  to 60% now. It will require three consecutive positive reviews to get to 61% and if the next is negative it drops to 59%.

When reviews are below 100 in total they fluctuate alot unlike when they above 100 and they kind of stagnate. Eternals has been btn 61-59 for like 20+ reviews now.

Those are just random reviews. Infact after that bleeding cool review two of the next three reviews are negative.

The more reviews a movie gets the more fixed it's score gets.

• Thanks 1

🍅 CRITICS CONSENSUS

"An ambitious superhero epic that soars as often as it strains, Eternals takes the MCU in intriguing -- and occasionally confounding -- new directions."

LOL what's next, "soars less often than it strains"?

Edited by nguyenkhoi282
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

Whoever is writing up the thread title is gonna have fun.

Rotten then fresh then rotten again then fresh...

No. We’re not. The thread title is staying as it is. 

Came back from early screening. Sad to tell you this but this is really like WTF moment in MCU. 

Before the showing, I expect this can turn out to be like a Aladdin 2.0 as I remember Aladdin suffer the similar fresh/rotten zone too on RT and I ended up liking Aladdin much more than critics. But no such luck for Eternals, at least that is me personally.

By the way, Madden is so handsome and also thanks to Chan's beauty, they themselves are already a great "practical visual effect" 

• Like 8
  • Astonished 2