Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

the basic film exists

yeah, but as nowadays they do tend to plan to do up to 2 weeks of re-shots for  'event' movies from the beginning (I do not mean the ones for changes).

Even those seem to be missing still.

= the principal filming for their first idea / version seems to be done, but not the 'final missing few scenes' they like to add whilst working at post.

4 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

yeah, but as nowadays they do tend to plan to do up to 2 weeks of re-shots for  'event' movies from the beginning (I do not mean the ones for changes).

Even those seem to be missing still.

= the principal filming for their first idea / version seems to be done, but not the 'final missing few scenes' they like to add whilst working at post.

The  issue is that re-shoots were not pre-scheduled (or built in the budget) as with MCU so none of the actors or crew were under contract to return during a particular time period.  They had the same problem with Phoenix.  So even when they supposedly wanted to do re-shoots they couldn't at that time b/c schedules weren't open or they couldn't use all the actors they wanted.  Poor planning and producing by Kinsberg..

• Like 3

On 8/16/2019 at 6:06 PM, TalismanRing said:

The  issue is that re-shoots were not pre-scheduled (or built in the budget) as with MCU so none of the actors or crew were under contract to return during a particular time period.  They had the same problem with Phoenix.  So even when they supposedly wanted to do re-shoots they couldn't at that time b/c schedules weren't open or they couldn't use all the actors they wanted.  Poor planning and producing by Kinsberg..

I’m guessing this is why certain characters were given less screen time and that sucked. 

Watching the movie is not enough. People here told me delays and reshoots means it is a disaster.

I read from people who didn't watch the movie that it "is completed, but it is pretty bad" and "the movie is unsaveable" too....

iron man eye roll GIF

Edited by Litio

1 hour ago, Litio said:

Watching the movie is not enough. People here told me delays and reshoots means it is a disaster.

I read from people who didn't watch the movie that it "is completed, but it is pretty bad" and "the movie is unsaveable" too....

iron man eye roll GIF

"It's okay" in twitter language means "it's piece of shit". And it's not because someone on BOT said that, it's because of huge HUGE delayes and studio's body language which means it's not okay. They can't even do proper reshoots anymore because too much time have passed since principal photography.

5 hours ago, Litio said:

iron man eye roll GIF

I love how this film has one lone stan.

8 hours ago, Litio said:

iron man eye roll GIF

"This person on twitter said it was bad and clearly it is bullshit"

"This other person on twitter said it was okay, take that haters"

?

10 hours ago, ViewerAnon said:

Debatable, but I'll say my "It's okay" is based on more opinions than just my own. If the film was rated out of 10, I heard a lot of 5s, 6s, and 7s.

The MCU worshippers want this to be the worst movie of all time...don't upset them

10 hours ago, ViewerAnon said:

Debatable, but I'll say my "It's okay" is based on more opinions than just my own. If the film was rated out of 10, I heard a lot of 5s, 6s, and 7s.

Here comes the inquisition, LOL:

What was the condition of the film? Effects finished? Fully edited? Music in place? Was it just "okay" for being a troubled production with none of its reshoots done, or "it's okay" as is and it could go out with minimal work right now? Were you and the people who saw this grading on a curve? 

A lot of 5s and 6s isn't good on a 10-point scale, though.... Ideally 7s would be the lowest you get. How many people is "a lot?"  in comparison to the total number of people in your screening? 

2 minutes ago, LawrenceBrolivier said:

Here comes the inquisition, LOL:

What was the condition of the film? Effects finished? Fully edited? Music in place? Was it just "okay" for being a troubled production with none of its reshoots done, or "it's okay" as is and it could go out with minimal work right now? Were you and the people who saw this grading on a curve? 

A lot of 5s and 6s isn't good on a 10-point scale, though.... Ideally 7s would be the lowest you get. How many people is "a lot?"  in comparison to the total number of people in your screening? 

:hahaha:Why so upset?

• Haha 1