Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Jaeden Lieberher cast as the leader of the young group. He was in St Vincent and Midnight Special.

Looks like they're casting quite quickly. 

I enjoyed him in both St Vincent and Midnight Special. I take it that he'll be the most well known from the kids even though that's not saying much. 

Edited by Rman823

wait wasn't it supposed to be the kid with the inflated ballsack from the revenant. the only interesting news here is that i just found out stellan has four sons that act not just one.

Edited by CoolioD1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

wait wasn't it supposed to be the kid with the inflated ballsack from the revenant. the only interesting news here is that i just found out stellan has four sons that act not just one.

He left the project when the Fukunaga version was called off.

If anyone is basing their look of the clown on the mini series, then you're forgetting that they had their own interpretation from the book. The clown is open for interpretation.

• Like 1

I like it but at the same time don't like. If this was just a regular original clown movie then yes this looks super cool, I absolutely love the victorian themed outfit he's wearing, really sends a dark chilling vibe. However, given it's IT, it just doesn't fit for me. Curry's IT worked because he looked just an average clown and thus could lure children being all friendly, it left uncertaintly for the viewer because you never knew what exactly was coming. With this clown looking lethal and deadly, I can't envision how he's going to be able to lure or trick children. The visual for me I'll admit now is spoiled as I now know what to expect from when he gets mad. 

• Like 3