WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

4 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Theaters are going to start bailing out of Batman v Superman, especially with Jungle Book and others coming.  This thing is going to fall hard still going forward and will likely not make $350m domestic.  

Would they though? I don't see any big TC drops happening until April 29.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Would they though? I don't see any big TC drops happening until April 29.

IMAX and 3D screens are going to be taken away for sure. You also have to consider that the movie is 2.5 hours long so even if a theater doesn't completely drop the film, show times will significantly decrease. 

That -27% hold on Sunday for Zoo was way over optimistic and I believe I mentioned that at one point after the estimates were released. 19.3 is FANTASTIC and it will continue to play well for the next couple of weeks as it works toward 300m.

14.2 - not a bad hold on Sunday for Supes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Hey guys can someone post BvS Sunday drop? I haven't seen it yet.

Went from 22 to 14 I believe judging from rth's number? then that's a 36-7% drop I think? My math might not be right. 

Edited by BoxOfficeZ

now at $51.8M. That -69% drop ties with Fox’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine as one of the steepest second weekend drops for a superhero film ever. 

Disney’s Zootopia  in second with $19.45M and an awesome -19% fifth frame hold taking its cume to $275.4M. 

http://deadline.com/2016/04/batman-v-superman-box-office-second-weekend-gods-not-dead-2-1201729796/

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Jordanstine said:

Anyone have a good idea of the Box Office prediction for The Boss and Hardcore Henry next weekend?

I'm guessing the Boss does o/u 20M and HH o/u 10M.

• Like 1