Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

12 minutes ago, Eric Belov said:

PSA also to please be careful here. We got a spoiler thread for a good reason

I get it if it's in reference to the shoddy looking acting that I assume would work better with the rest of the movie, but is really rough CGI really going to be better with context? The examples Mendelsohn gives (WW84 and Mulan) aren't good considering that CGI was a major criticism of both movies (and also, the way older Mummy Returns).

2 hours ago, Eric Belov said:

PSA also to please be careful here. We got a spoiler thread for a good reason

What an overreaction from Scott.

Grades for BW are very good all across the internet, i'll wait for Cinemascore to say for sure the reception are very good, but honestly, so far this sounds like twitter typical behavior of complain about everything that nobody cares.

Really don't get why people take twitter so seriously sometimes.

6 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

What an overreaction from Scott.

Grades for BW are very good all across the internet, i'll wait for Cinemascore to say for sure the reception are very good, but honestly, so far this sounds like twitter typical behavior of complain about everything that nobody cares.

Really don't get why people take twitter so seriously sometimes.

Unless I’m mistaken I don’t think he’s being critical at all, it sounds like he’s defending the movie. I think he’s just saying how stupid it is that people will pause at certain parts of the movie to critique it. Things like this would never happen when you’re watching in a theatre. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Unless I’m mistaken I don’t think he’s being critical at all, it sounds like he’s defending the movie. I think he’s just saying how stupid it is that people will pause at certain parts of the movie to critique it. Things like this would never happen when you’re watching in a theatre. 

Yes he is defending it.

But i don't think it's needed, he worries that this will hurt the movie somehow, giving his answers to followers.

But like i said, everything online is pointing great reception, only Cinemascore left. I don't think twitter doing what it's do best (mocking something or someone) should be taken seriously.

Edited by ThomasNicole

Just now, ThomasNicole said:

Yes he is defending it.

But i don't think it's needed, he worries that this will hurt the movie somehow, giving his answers to followers.

But like i said, everything online is pointing great reception, only Cinemascore left. I don't think twitter doing what it's do best (mocking something or someone) should be taken seriously.

I get what you’re saying but he’s right to some degree imo, reception is definitely good for the movie for sure but even a few posts that get 5-10k likes/retweets can spread around like wildfire and hurt wom slightly. It can definitely discourage people from seeing the movie and I agree with him and think it sucks.

Twitter really does suck but that’s the stuff we’ll have to deal with now with releases like this. 

• Like 2

After the lacklustre trailers, this really surprised me how much I actually liked it! It definitely should have come out after Civil War/before Infinity War though, the character development alone would have helped massively for the big moment in Endgame. At the time I didn’t really care if she died in EG, but after watching BW I think that scene will play differently.

Also, just me that quite liked the Nirvana cover opening titles? I really don’t see why people are cringing at that.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 1:55 AM, Gamora said:

Cute vid. :D

Now I'm just thinkin' about how if the movie was still being released on its original date how I'd be seeing it in a couple hours at the preview. But alas.

Udh4i8d.gif

This was my last reaction before whatever bad sci-film life became. I’m glad to see so many familiar icons around. I’m back, fam.

Black Widow gets an A- from me.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cax16 said:

Nice to see a marvel movie again. This was very middle of the road marvel for me, not great but good. Humour didn’t land for me but I liked the action. 

Get used to it 🙂...Marvel execs figured out that the fan base is very ticklish 🙂

13 minutes ago, FilmFincher said:

Seeing it in a couple of hours.

Do I need to stick around for mid-credits, post credits or both?

There’s only one post credits scene, and no mid, but there’s also a spot that almost seems like the movie is over, then another scene, before credits begin.

• Like 1

I wanted to comment here but commented in box office thread lol. Anyways:

Honestly , I think Florence Pugh just stole the movie. She is so good in the movie. MCU actors are usually cast well but she is on top tier level in terms of casting. She made this 10 times as entertaining. I am so happy she has a bright future in MCU. Now , we want her solo movie. Pls Feige don't do her dirty like og Black Widow

• Like 2