FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

3 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Or do like me and watch all 3 LOTR extended movies(after having watched The Hobbit ones last week) followed by Harry Potter marathon. Those plus Home Alone are my choice of Xmas movies, always.

Time to admit: I have neither watched LOTR movies nor HP movies. 

Pure fantasy/wizards movies are not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

22.7M

15.3M

30.6M(+100%)

33.6M(+10%)

68.6M 3 days/ 102.2M 4 days

323.5M total 

22.5M(-33%)

20.3M(-11%)

19.3M(-3%)

23.2M(+20% Friday)

19.5M(-16%)

18.2M(-13%)

63.6M(-7%) 

467M after Jan 2nd, I followed Sherlock and the number seems optimistic but I do think 450M is very likely. It only needs a decent multiplier to hit 550M afterwards and if it actually gets a good one, 600M is possible.

Edited by druv10
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Celedhring said:

As per BOM, it needs 289.5m from today until 31 Dec. Rogue One should manage half of that by itself. Sing will run pretty strongly too, and the others will keep ticking along. The weekdays this week will be crazy for most films. I think it's locked.

I'm just so concern about domestic ticket sales, I kind of hope pass and creed do well so that the 2015 record will down, China is picking up quickly now in box office sales ,so domestic has to rise!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Or do like me and watch all 3 LOTR extended movies(after having watched The Hobbit ones last week) followed by Harry Potter marathon. Those plus Home Alone are my choice of Xmas movies, always.

Watched HP:DH Pt 2 last night. Flawed as hell but emotional beats give the intended feels. Also, for once, book split was justified. They couldn't have ended the series by trying to steamline DH in one movie, even 3 hours long. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

$15.3m for R1 seems on the soft side. Does anyone really think Christmas Day will rebound to $30m?

Its far from soft. Its actually pretty good.

• Like 12

Everything had the expected drops for Saturday, except LLL which had a weird increase . That increase seems even weirder coming on the day before it expands again.

I noticed that after having a relatively weak Tuesday LLL has had among the best drops/holds in the top ten.

Wed -2% (#1), Thurs +13.4% (#3), Fri +42.9% (#1), Sat +12% (#1)

16 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

$15.3m for R1 seems on the soft side. Does anyone really think Christmas Day will rebound to $30m?

I would guess a lot of kids found Star Wars tickets in their stockings this morning.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Incarnadine said:

Everything had the expected drops for Saturday, except LLL which had a weird increase . That increase seems even weirder coming on the day before it expands again.

I noticed that after having a relatively weak Tuesday LLL has had among the best drops/holds in the top ten.

Wed -2% (#1), Thurs +13.4% (#3), Fri +42.9% (#1), Sat +12% (#1)

I imagine because there were some previews for it yesterday. There were at my theater 

• Like 1