Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Barnack said:

How do you go from conspiracy talk, laughing you are gullible to actually think he killed himself, to prison system looking to other way when pedophile monster decide to kill themselfe ?

Internet seem to have destroyed something in the way people talk.

It will make it even easier warrant wise to go through all is possession now for the legal process.

With everything I've learned lately about pedophile rings in the most elite circles in the world, I have no doubt his death was orchestrated, as were many of the supposed drug related deaths and suicides in Hollywood.

4 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Totally normal for someone on suicide watch and in solitary confinement with no shoe laces and monitored 24/7 to commit suicide. Don't ask any questions about this. You might be labeled a conspiracy theorist.

Are you purely speculating that he was on suicide watch ?, for is previous injuries he did claim to the prison authorities they were the result of being attacked by the population calling him a child predator and not self inflicted.

Apparently: "instead of putting him into an administrative segregation unit — into a real, true suicide watch — they put him into solitary confinement and, in so doing, enabled him to finish what he had tried before"

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/456965-jeffrey-epsteins-suicide-makes-no-sense

What it your source that he was monitored 24/7 ?

And no you will not be labeled a conspiracy theorist, pretty everyone is asking publicly question, like why was he not on a suicide watch ?

Rewatched the original RoboCop. Still one of my all-time favorites. In terms of action entertainment, few films has it beat. Great story and characters, amazing special effects, an insanely epic music theme, social satire etc. etc.

ED-209 goes apeshit on poor Kenny, and Dick Jones calls it "just a glitch". Followed by Bob Morton's assessment, "hey, that's life in the big city". 😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Would I find it surprising if Epstein committed suicide?  No.

Would I find it surprising if Epstein was killed (guard, inmate, whatever)? No.

Would I find it surprising if Epstein was "allowed" to commit suicide? No.

Would I find it surprising if Epstein was allowed to commit suicide thanks to gross incompetence of prison officials? No.

And, to get it back to the beginning, would I find it surprising that folks just misplayed the situation and took Epstein off suicide watch too early?  No.

None of the above would be surprising.  The prison system in the US is a fucked up place where things run the gambit from incompetence to corruption to just plain indifference. 

Maybe he was killed.  Maybe he was "killed".  But it's just as likely that a system that Americans (and others) place far too much trust in to be run competently and efficiently, wasn't.

And, yes, this includes billionaires that lots of folks want dead and lots of folks want alive.  That's the funny thing about incompetence.  It can rear its head in very inconvenient places. Or convenient ones, depending on the ideological bent of a person.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Barnack said:

Are you purely speculating that he was on suicide watch ?, for is previous injuries he did claim to the prison authorities they were the result of being attacked by the population calling him a child predator and not self inflicted.

Apparently: "instead of putting him into an administrative segregation unit — into a real, true suicide watch — they put him into solitary confinement and, in so doing, enabled him to finish what he had tried before"

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/456965-jeffrey-epsteins-suicide-makes-no-sense

What it your source that he was monitored 24/7 ?

And no you will not be labeled a conspiracy theorist, pretty everyone is asking publicly question, like why was he not on a suicide watch ?

@JoshNBCNews

Multiple officials tell @NBCNews that Epstein had been on suicide watch but was taken off suicide watch prior to his apparent death by suicide this morning

Such an unlucky man.

Tragic really.

2 hours ago, The Stingray said:

Rewatched the original RoboCop. Still one of my all-time favorites. In terms of action entertainment, few films has it beat. Great story and characters, amazing special effects, an insanely epic music theme, social satire etc. etc.

ED-209 goes apeshit on poor Kenny, and Dick Jones calls it "just a glitch". Followed by Bob Morton's assessment, "hey, that's life in the big city". 😂

It gets better and more prescient with each passing year. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm fed up of my dumbass memory. I went out a few nights ago and don't remember much. My mate yesterday asked me if I've been talking to Kim, I'm like who the hell is Kim. Apparently both of us met two girls and hung with them all night and they were really into us. Dont remember a god damn thing. I thought he was taking the mickey but nope. First time in ages i've got anywhere with a girl and it's been erased from my memory.

I had drunk quite a lot but not remembering anything just sucks. What a waste.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, ACSlater said:

I am on a business trip and the hot bartender is a lesbian who works with her equally hot gf...

Dear penthouse...

tenor.gif?itemid=4084933

giphy.gif

Just buy them a couple of lamborghinis and I'm sure they'll be up for it buddy. Good luck.

7 minutes ago, StarWarsMemer said:

Got banned from r/boxoffice (dont know the reason) so I'll spend my time speculating here. I had an account years ago but idk what happened to it 

Sucks man. Just know that you can't get away with most of what you can on reddit on here.

Not that /r/boxoffice does that. But mainly this means you can't personally attack people or be racist.

On 8/9/2019 at 9:14 PM, SLAM! said:

They just now have the chance to prove themselves, Spies in Disguise hasn't even come out yet, Nimona is slated for release in Sept. 2021 (and could be a game changer if the source material is honored), and there is already talk of the studio being relegated to Disney+. Tragic.

They've released like 2 good movies since the first Ice Age. I'm surprised they're not getting shut down.

• Like 1