Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

6 hours ago, NCsoft said:

Well, back to "on the lot" is fine I guess, Avatar kind of has been superseding rules by being in the main forums , though it makes sense since this thread has been very active, perhaps way too active to be placed here.

@IronJimbo @dashrendar44 @Pure Spirit @Sheldon Cr @Witch Hunted Away 

You guys know where to find this thread for Avatar discussion ;). Though I have to say, after a few months of debates and arguments throughout Endgame's run, following Avatar losing the crown, and the frustrating string of events/bans in the last few days, I feel like this is a good time for me to hibernate for while. It's good to focus on something other than movies and box office. I'll still be around for big news and developments, just less frequently.

I'll be back with full vigor in June 2020 to start the 18 month countdown to Avatar 2 when this thread is back in main forums again, glorious times are ahead! :)

Sad that you were pushed to this.

I'll keep the ball rolling on here in your absence despite the site being infested by disney drones with nothing to say. I'll stay because of the injustice, the thorn in the coperate nuthuggers sides.

We'll have the last laugh as we support James "Iron Jim" Cameron the force of nature. Gonna need more than disney and nestle to outshine Jim.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say we’d all like to see Disney’s Avatar 2 do well. 

James Cameron's Avatar 2 - distributed by Disney

Remember Jim owns the IP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Disbelief 1

57 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

James Cameron's Avatar 2 - distributed by Disney

Remember Jim owns the IP

maybe thats true, however he doesnt make this movies with his money ;) , anyway i hope we get something for the avatar sequels at d23

Edited by john2000

• Community Manager
18 hours ago, DeeCee said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say we’d all like to see Disney’s Avatar 2 do well. 

James Cameron is better than Steven Spielberg at making blockbusters. We should all be hyped for Avatar 2.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

James Cameron is better than Steven Spielberg at making blockbusters. We should all be hyped for Avatar 2.

He's the best! Including studios vs one man.

3 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Would you prefer the Fox team that promoted the latest X-Men, Stuber etc?

I don't trust them like at all, don't think they're happy with the contract Jim got so they may try mess with it too ensure sws or marvel as the flagship(they own those ip and get all thr money)

3 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

Cameron always played in another league/sandbox to me anyway.

Spielberg s movies were not "small" by any means but Cameron always wanted, by design to make his movies as big in scope and scale as he could.

Cameron always pushes the enveloppe with each film, in every deparmtnet.

That s the reason I feel he always felt a connection with Bay on that regard.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Cameron always played in another league/sandbox to me anyway.

Spielberg s movies were not "small" by any means but Cameron always wanted, by design to make his movies as big in scope and scale as he could.

Cameron always pushes the enveloppe with each film, in every deparmtnet.

That s the reason I feel he always felt a connection with Bay on that regard.

So Cameron: Bay 2.567 😅

• Community Manager
7 hours ago, Nero said:

So Cameron: Bay 2.567 😅

Please. Cameron is way better than Bay in every regard. Bay is good at the action scenes. Cameron is good at every aspect of the movie.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2015 at 6:38 AM, Kalel009Shel said:

stumbled on possibly one of the best teaser trailer of all time. maybe the best. what do you guys think? Pity the movie didnt live up to the potential. The score, the words of one of our greatestest actors as the narrator. Those eyes open in space. wow!

This teaser was a disaster, it didn't fit what people of 2006 wanted at all

2 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

Please. Cameron is way better than Bay in every regard. Bay is good at the action scenes. Cameron is good at every aspect of the movie.

It was a joke since Futurist was comparing Bay to Cameron