Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

I think I know what my problem with CinemaSins is: They don't let the "sins" speak for themselves. I find Honest Trailers funniest when they let the work in question make their points for them (eg the "They're not dangerous!" montage in the Fantastic Beasts honest trailer). When they just say something sucks or is great I don't find that particularly insightful or amusing.

I figured this would drop like Pirates 5 from 4, for some reason I thought this would do better than this.  Bay should've called it at 4, this is bad.  Guess people really hated Extinction.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Most hilarious is the ad where they're naming off all the autobots, because they know you damn sure won't be able to tell them apart on your own

Spoiler

In the movie, there is an extended sequence where Megatron gets his "army" together and they are introduced in a similar red font and intro scene style, only...

Spoiler

... they are all killed off in the next scene. It is if every member of the Suicide Squad was Slipknot.

• Like 8