Eric Duncan

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

You are 100M high DOM

and 100M short INT

Though I will love 200M DOM, but if it is that good to have 200M DOM, INT will be 600.

Ya. Doing 200 dom would mean OS would be Inception-level.

Can't see that. Like, ultra-optimistic scenario would be for Tenet to do Aquaman numbers in China. And... I just can't see that.

• ...wtf 1

“Tenet” Early Access Screenings Bring Christopher Nolan’s New Sci-Fi Action Spectacle to the Big Screen, August 31st – September 2nd Where Theaters Are Open

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In support of theater reopenings, Warner Bros. Pictures is offering moviegoers in select U.S. cities a preview program for the first global release of the summer: Christopher Nolan’s hugely anticipated action spy thriller “Tenet.” “Tenet” Early Access Screenings will begin on August 31st, three days ahead of its official September 3rd domestic release. The announcement was made today by Jeff Goldstein, President, Warner Bros. Pictures Domestic Distribution.

“Tenet” Early Access Screenings will be scheduled on the evenings of August 31st, September 1st and September 2nd, in U.S. markets where theaters are open. Tickets for those shows will go on sale on Friday, August 21st. Go to www.tenetfilm.com for available cities and showtimes.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200818005541/en

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, filmlover said:

“Tenet” Early Access Screenings Bring Christopher Nolan’s New Sci-Fi Action Spectacle to the Big Screen, August 31st – September 2nd Where Theaters Are Open

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200818005541/en

“‘Support for theaters’ but we’ll take 65% of that money.”

Way to go, WB. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Theaters are in the candy, soft drink and concessions business, everyone knows this. They should have told everyone to spend $50 a person on food as I intend to.  ;)

“His voice became the final piece of a yearlong puzzle,” Nolan said. “His insights into the musical and narrative mechanism [composer] Ludwig Göransson and I were building were immediate, insightful, and profound.”

This just sounds bizarre lol. Never thought I'd head a hip-hop song in a Nolan film.

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Or 45% when you consider Nolan is supposedly getting 20% of whatever this ends up making.

Nolan is getting 20% of what WB is getting (after some correction), not gross sales (can you imagine getting 20% of China gross box office.... you would be getting 6-7 time more money than the studio if there is any left for them).

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

I dont know if this was posted. 1st reaction of  Tenet. I wish they had delayed this to post vaccination but now I have to figure out how to see this as opposed to being there on opening thursday

https://twitter.com/TenetUpdates/status/1295109074984427521/photo/1

This has 2 reactions and one from not a nolan fan. 

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2020/8/9j7re4a3q83tj38crh0tfoa0spj7dk

Edited by keysersoze123
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

You are 100M high DOM

and 100M short INT

Though I will love 200M DOM, but if it is that good to have 200M DOM, INT will be 600.

I'm feeling very positive on the movie...I'd have gone higher INT, but INT seems more likely to pull lockdown triggers than DOM (where I can't imagine anywhere not still shut down shutting down this fall pre-election), so that held my INT number down...

Edited by TwoMisfits