Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

this is not getting release in S.korea and it wasn't due to corona as they didn't release local trailer or promotion material for new trailer and image/posters. 

is this same in some others? hmm

Corona is getting bigger in EU/US.. by the release date, April.. it will be huge mess. this poll was done march 5~7 and already 38% think theater should be closed and big trend of streaming/download preference over theater.

About 38 percent of U.S. adults say that they support the idea of the temporary shutdown of movie theaters in the country amid the virus,

43 percent of respondents say they’d be more likely to watch movies on a streaming service amid calls for social distancing during the outbreak, while 32 percent of U.S. adults surveyed say they would be more likely to rent movies from home now. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/americans-split-movie-theaters-should-close-coronavirus-1283753

it will be very interesting... 

I hope they at least do some netflix release in Asia.. so I can see it. lol

This movie will either: a) Never see a release   b) Go to Hulu/Disney+  c) Win the month at the box office by default, even if it only makes $1 million, as nothing else will be out there  d) Will be the last Hollywood movie released in theaters for some time... 😂

NM is winning the month hands down. Corona will capiluate. Audience will break open theater doors to see the most anticipated delayed movie ever. Three billion is happening. There's nothing else to watch but the world was waiting for this event for 3 years now. Bye bye Endgame. 

Edited by Valonqar

9 minutes ago, Macleod said:

This movie will either: a) Never see a release   b) Go to Hulu/Disney+  c) Win the month at the box office by default, even if it only makes $1 million, as nothing else will be out there  d) Will be the last Hollywood movie released in theaters for some time... 😂

I wrote this *before* I read the "F&F9 is moving" news!!

On 5/7/2019 at 6:40 PM, AJG said:

HOLY SHIT!!!!! 

It is never ending. It can’t stop. It won’t stop.

They need to delay this movie once a year. Make it a tradition.

This is my post from the last delay.

May it forever stay relevant.

• Haha 2