grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I mean, will they even try to deliver an explanation, why giant carnivors walk through Valetta with people watching in the background. Valetta. Malta. Island. I have questions...

No. It looks cool. Thats enough explanation 😅

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ViktorLosAngeles said:

I like it, I don't love it. If I can be honest, CGI looks a bit dated. I prefer more animatronics...

Practical effects in big budget films is a thing of the past now, most blockbusters today are made mostly on blue screen, now they use COVID as an excuse, even though this shift happened before that. The Rock and Tom Holland are kings of those kind of features where the only real thing in any frame is close up of their faces.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MOVIEGUY said:

Lost World will forever be one of the most underrated sequels ever. I swear people haven't watched that movie since it came out cause it's sweet.

Lost World rules. Aside the gymnastic scene (which is like 5 secs, come on) and the plotholes at the end, its really good.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Do people care about seeing the original trio again? With the possible exception of Ian Malcolm (who was already in the last movie) people remember this franchise for the dinosaurs, not for the human characters. That why the first JW did so well. 

I'm not excited because I'm sure this film won't write them interestingly, but the original characters were a huge part of the first film's magic.

Certainly I'd be more interesting in this movie if Pratt and Howard just weren't in it at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hatebox said:

I'm not excited because I'm sure this film won't write them interestingly, but the original characters were a huge part of the first film's magic.

Certainly I'd be more interesting in this movie if Pratt and Howard just weren't in it at all.

Are you not excited for more scenes of Pratt holding his hand up at a dinosaur dramatically?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4