Eric Duncan

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

19 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

July 17->31 was 14 days, this delay is just 12. Logically the next release dates are:

Aug 22

Aug 30

Sep 5

Sep 9 

Sep 11 (final date)   

What a weird coincidence 👀

Yeah would be in poor taste to open a movie in which you crashed a real plane on 9/11. 

6 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

May be wise to delay Tenet further , hard sell for casual moviegoers , WW84 is an easier sell to bring people back to theaters. Tenet can go December 4th or next year.

WW appeals to families though, the last demographic likely to return to cinemas

• Like 3
  • ...wtf 1

30 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Any proof to back that up? World will need to adapt by October 

Adapt mean just give up and accept a massive death Penalty?

Point is, some things need to reopen to keep a nation going. Others are not so vital. As much as I love movies, I think that movie theaters are in the not so vital area.

10 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

May be wise to delay Tenet further , hard sell for casual moviegoers , WW84 is an easier sell to bring people back to theaters. Tenet can go December 4th or next year.

It seems they delayed to most colleges' move in dates.  With colleges really cutting back the entertainment they are gonna offer (clubs, activities, etc), I can see this date sticking b/c Tenet will probably draw hugely from the college set...

Edited by TwoMisfits

1 hour ago, RealLyre said:

This movie will bomb when it opens on August, hopefully when WB are done using this nolan popcorn movie as a guinea pig, they will move WW84 to a better release date 

WB are not setting this up as Guinea Pig. It appears they want to move this to next year but nolan still wants an early date. When it comes to nolan movies at this point Nolan makes the call. But WB will push back if market is mostly crossed. 

The Governor of California ordered a county to shut down. I think it's a matter of time before California goes back to full lock down. I really don't see this coming out in August, and I am starting to doubt any tent pole movie coming out for the rest of 2020. 

• Like 1