Eric Loves Rey

THE STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER WEEKEND THREAD | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here | 177.38 DOM, 197 OS, 373.5 WW | SALE NOW LIVE

16 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

Tbf, there were legitimate screenshots of whole sections on the side being unavailable.

They were probably group buy-outs.  I was at a closing on Thursday night, and the seller of the property said that her work had rented out the theater for TROS and everyone in the office was going.

My friends who own the Comic Book Store use to rent out a theater for CBMs on Thursday night. He said it was “the only way he could not get spoiled” 🤣

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, VENOM said:

But what about the people actually sitting in empty sold out screens? Are they all crazy conspiracy theorists? Some of them might be trolling I’m not claiming to know but it’s certainly interesting to see what’s happening and just by me mentioning those people a bunch of people on here start acting like children hurling insults. Like do some of you own stocks in Disney or something, why so defensive?

“Why are you getting so mad at me? I just said there are questions about what really happened at Sandy Hook!”

• Haha 5

nothing wrong with asking questions even if they sound silly. Most americans are trained to call conspiracy anything that isn't approved already by mass corporate media then they will spout the most idiotic conspiracies like their president is a russian spy whos being blackmaield by pee tapes.I'm happy I don't live  there

Edited by mikee11
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Disney buying screens sounds like a dumb conspiracy somebody made up on reddit

No it's true, they already bought $10B worth of tickets and word has it that they still have $1B left to spend

4 minutes ago, VENOM said:

But what about the people actually sitting in empty sold out screens? Are they all crazy conspiracy theorists? Some of them might be trolling I’m not claiming to know but it’s certainly interesting to see what’s happening and just by me mentioning those people a bunch of people on here start acting like children hurling insults. Like do some of you own stocks in Disney or something, why so defensive?

I haven’t seen any evidence of people sitting in empty sold out screens. And I just posted some evidence against Disney buying tickets that the article from October claimed.

For all its flaws i actually think TROS will go over better with audiences than Last Jedi. The Last Jedi (while i still love it) is a slow-paced movie with some really LONG scenes that makes it feel the long movie it is. Rise of Skywalker is extremely fast paced, in every scene there is something important happening. Historically, these kind of movies are better received by the GA than the slower paced ones.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mikee11 said:

nothing wrong with asking questions even if they sound silly. Most americans are trained to call conspiracy anything that isn't approved already by mass corporate media then they will spout the most idiotic conspiracies like their president is a russian spy whos being blackmaield by pee tapes.I'm happy I don't live  there

Don't want to bring in unrelated real world stuff in here but didn't he just get impeached? Seems like it's more than just a conspiracy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mikee11 said:

When the corporate media says jump they say how high.

16 minutes ago, Force Ghost Cap said:

Anyway,

I know that historically OWs for Blockbusters skew male. But those demos @TwoMisfits posted and the drop in women and youth from TLJ really, really, really makes me pause. 

Without getting into spoilers, there are definitely spoilers that once they get out will stop some of those demos from coming out. And if you want a long-term healthy fandom for feature Star Wars products, you just can’t hemorrhage the female fan base like that. 

asks russian GIF

Something's over my head here. Maybe it's obvious but I'm not sure what you mean.

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Don't want to bring in unrelated real world stuff in here but didn't he just get impeached? Seems like it's more than just a conspiracy.

It's a formality. He likely won't actually be removed from office. The whole thing goes to the senate in January.

10 minutes ago, pepsa said:

No it's true, they already bought $10B worth of tickets and word has it that they still have $1B left to spend

thats wrong according to my sources , that told me that captain marvels ow is fake, i learn and again this is very secret information, but here it goes , disney not only is buying movie tickets but also their theme park tickets, they have spend more than 50 billion

• Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1