The Panda

BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time: 2018 Edition - DEADLINE IS TODAY! SEND A LIST!

Just finished my list. I had a list on Letterboxd. but it was too dated so I made a complete new one, took me all day lol. it ended up being a top 250. 

Edited by Kalo

1 hour ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

2 Days Before The soft Deadline, afterwards there’s no more editing lists after you send them in!

Does that mean I could just wait to send in my list until May 10th if I wanted to watch more movies? 

2 hours ago, Kalo said:

Does that mean I could just wait to send in my list until May 10th if I wanted to watch more movies? 

You can do that just make sure if you do it’s your final list once you send it.  The sooner you get the list in the easier it is for me to get them tallied quickly though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

You can do that just make sure if you do it’s your final list once you send it.  The sooner you get the list in the easier it is for me to get them tallied quickly though.

Yeah I may send it sooner, I really don't know how many movies I would watch in that time, much less that would make my top 100. 

I rewatched the Princess Bride not that long ago, and, call me a plebeian, but it had actually aged slightly in the way that Buttercup essentially does nothing except be really pretty.

On the other hand, I finally got around to watching Starship Troopers and liked it more than I expected to. It has a Robocop-lite vibe to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rorschach said:

So if my name isn’t on the list, does that mean you’ve already counted mine?

Just wondering. My list is gonna stay the same regardless.

Same here - I don't see my name, but I'm not changing...

If you lost it, you can just find my post from this thread...