chasmmi

BOT's Top 100 Movie Characters ... Absolute Final Deadline August 4th. Do not be late

@chasmmi for characters in a franchise, do you want us to put down a single movie or just the franchise? Furthermore, if multiple actors played a character in the same franchise (Clarice Starling and Han Solo are two examples I have on my list), should we note the actor?

5 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

@chasmmi for characters in a franchise, do you want us to put down a single movie or just the franchise? Furthermore, if multiple actors played a character in the same franchise (Clarice Starling and Han Solo are two examples I have on my list), should we note the actor?

for characters in a franchise, do you want us to put down a single movie or just the franchise? Franchise

Furthermore, if multiple actors played a character in the same franchise (Clarice Starling and Han Solo are two examples I have on my list), should we note the actor? Actor (so James Bond can appear like 3 times on one list, as different actors)

• Like 2

No Reprisals of TV roles. - If the actor played the role on TV first it is not okay. Remakes/reboots are fine. (So Shatner Cpt Kirk is not okay, but Chris Pine Kirk is allowable.)

This rule is confusing..

Is Goku allowed? 😖

On 7/21/2018 at 1:44 AM, IronJimbo said:

No Reprisals of TV roles. - If the actor played the role on TV first it is not okay. Remakes/reboots are fine. (So Shatner Cpt Kirk is not okay, but Chris Pine Kirk is allowable.)

This rule is confusing..

Is Goku allowed? 😖

It basically comes down to the unfair advantage of having 46 episodes of TV for an actor to develop a character. You are not picking Shatner because of his role in Wrath of Khan, you're picking him because he was a great TV character and it so happens he got to portray that character in a feature film or two also. 

Animated folks are allowed if they had a theatrical release and again are not movie outings of TV shows. 

Just send the list you want and I'll delete as my biased mind decides 😜 

OK folks, we only have about two days until the deadline extension... I mean deadline... absolute hard deadline sure. 

I've stolen TOG's list of unfortunate souls that may be into this. I won't overly spam you again, don't worry, maybe just the once more. 

@WrathOfHan @Jason @DAR @IronJimbo @Brainbug @matrixdmath5 @Daxtreme @4815162342 @Jake Gittes @Pandamia! @filmlover @Morieris @JamesCameronScholar @Slambros @Rorschach @Blankments @CoolioD1 @aabattery @MrPink @grim22 @Ethan Hunt @Porthos @Spagheditary @DeeCee @Wrath @Jandrew @Cmasterclay @Kalo @AndyLL @Jayhawk @Jay Hollywood @franfar @Water Bottle @Chewy @#ED @Empire @Fancyarcher @TalismanRing @captainwondyful @kayumanggi @Sam @The Futurist @Noctis @redfirebird2008 @RichWS @ddddeeee @K1stpierre @Ozymandias @a2k @The Stingray @Lordmandeep @MovieMan89 @Claire of Themyscira @tribefan695 @DAJK @Gopher @ElastiRoc @chasmmi @JJ-8 @Spidey Freak @YourMother the Edgelord @Arlborn @Nova @RobrtmanAStarWarsReference @cookie @grey ghost @lilmac @Jack Nevada @James @RandomCat @ChipMunky @elcaballero @MCKillswitch123 @angeldelmito @CaptainJackSparrow @Captain Craig @baumer @cannastop @75Live @Goffe @Tower @Napoleon @rukaio101 @Michael Gary Scott @POTUS @Walt Disney @darkelf @ChD @ShouldIBeHere @SchumacherFTW @Eevin @Alpha @Fullbuster @Mattrek @AJG @Webslinger @Kalderic @boomboom234 @vc2002 @Valonqar @Mulder @Blaze Heatnix @Shawn @sfran43 @Biggestgeekever @Thanos Legion @MrGlass2 @cax16 @Darth Lehnsherr @TLK @ACSlater @trifle @Exxdee @misafeco @Barnack @Ithil @StevenG @Finnick @Rebeccas @FantasticBeasts @CoolEric258 @Sheikh @Boxofficerules @KeepItU25071906 @LonePirate @titanic2187 @Olive @ZeeSoh @Jim Shorts @Mekanos @raulbalarezo @The Fast and the Furiosa @m3racer123 @That One Guy

We need to get enough votes so that Scrat from Ice Age does not creep onto the bottom of the list this time around. This is a cause worth fighting for!!! 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

My list is in progress. I'll be sure to finish it after I see Unfriended today.

Unfriended was much better than I thought it would be.  

• Like 1

This is To Do List for the long and uncomfortable flight home!  

Please, Also, remember folks: LAAAADIEES

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1